No announcement yet.

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A smoking grey rodent moves from the northeast door to the southwest door.
    The landing within the tall thin tower with a staircase of white marble.

You are standing near the northeast door. An impressive black steel plaque is hanging against the southwest door. A freckled guard and a smoking grey rodent are standing near the southwest door.

A freckled guard grunts at a smoking grey rodent in Teanga, "The Knight's Hall is for Knights only."

Comment

• Laughs LOL !
      ~Elora Winslet~

Comment

• A tall male servant beckons to a quiet female servant.

A tall male servant leaves through the slightly higher section of the courtyard south of here.

A saucy female servant leaves through the low, dark northwestern doorway.
        Honored Guest
        Royal Purse Bearer
        Guildmaster of the Embinders Association
        Bodyservant to Lord Sicard Dunseny

Comment

• You are standing near the double door to the south. A young page boy and a calico cat are standing near the small door in the middle of the west wall. A woven dartboard is hanging on the west wall. A liquor bar and a barmaid are standing near the west wall. A dead smoldering raven rodent is crouching on a liquor bar. An elegant knotwork topiary and a glowing box of knives are sitting on a liquor bar.

...Taxidermy?

Bryson Rowantree
          Aspirant Chronicler
          Unity member

Comment

• A short cook reminds himself educationally in Teanga, "Meat filled pastry. Pastry is of plantain and deep fried with the savory meat filling. Make it up with two crowning points and three whiskers on each side of a button nose, and you've a new recipe for cat: Acatpurria."

I think we need this served at the next feast.

Comment

• Lady Charmiam is fiesty today!!!

Lady Charmiam bites you in Northern, "And to yours."
              Taite Morrison
              - Seeker in Natura Balanus
              - Assistant Guild Leader of the Awakeners
              - Unity
              - Junior Page
              - Senior Seamstress
              - Battle Guild
              - Sculptor in the College of the Humanities

Comment

• [Various women dressed only in bathing wraps are swimming and lazing about the pool in the Avalon Glade.]

A female shawm player harmoniously blows into her soprano shawm.

A male crumhorn player periodically glimpses at a mist enshrouded glade.

OOC -- You say to a male crumhorn player, "No peeking at the women!"

A male crumhorn player concentratedly watches his crumhorn.
                Last edited by Charmiam; 08-30-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• A short courier comments, in Teanga, "I kept the scroll to read at night."

You glimpse at a short courier in Northern, "So that's why she said it didn't arrive"

A short courier says, in Teanga, "Of course."
                  Honored Guest
                  Royal Purse Bearer

Comment

• You move from the lower landing to the south archway at the top of the stairs.
                    You begin to enter the south archway at the top of the stairs.
                    The guestroom hallway stretches north to south, with some colored doors on the west side. This is the north half of the hallway.

A stern guard and a bald guard are standing near the green door. You are standing near the north archway.

Jeez guys, you don't have to come after me already...

~Sunni

Comment

• You smile, "Perfect. Now, once you are done a project. You place it in your folder and notify me."
                      Taite says, "Place it in my folder and then notify you."
                      Taite nods, "Go tit."
                      You say, "I'll then go over it with the Dean and we'll decide if it is approved."
                      OOC -- Taite says, "Crap"
                      Taite coughs, "Got it."
                      OOC -- You say, "Go tits!"
                      OOC -- Taite says, "HAHA"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                      Royal Librarian
                      Apprentice Jeweler
                      Courtier of the Winter Court
                      Handmaiden to Her Majesty
                      Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

Comment

• OMG you posted this!!! LOL.
                        Taite Morrison
                        - Seeker in Natura Balanus
                        - Assistant Guild Leader of the Awakeners
                        - Unity
                        - Junior Page
                        - Senior Seamstress
                        - Battle Guild
                        - Sculptor in the College of the Humanities

Comment

• (Those Inner Bailey cooks make me laugh.)

A short cook informs the royal kitchen professionally in Teanga, "Pork Pies - delicate pastry, filled with pork and seasoned with special herbs that makes you tell fibs uncontrollably."

Comment

• Miette tells the kitchen, "I'm going to go and get salt, and pork, and pepper and maybe some other supplies really quick, and be right back. The pantry has half my supplies."

A slim cook mumbles to himself in Teanga pointlessly, "Not enough this, not enough that."
                            Honored Guest
                            Royal Purse Bearer

Comment

• For Charmiam's player, from the Royal Kitchen....

A short cook daydreams wistfully in Teanga, "I keep waiting for the love of my life, but she doesn't ever turnip.
                              Honored Guest
                              Royal Purse Bearer

Comment

• (In the basement with a short female servant and a fat male servant.)

A short female servant leaves through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

Merrynn grins in Northern, "Its like having airy pants. They’re rather comfortable"

A fat male servant groans.

You glance at a fat male servant.

You admonish a fat male servant in Teanga, "Do nay voice your opinion on the garb of one of Her Majesty's aristocrats."

A fat male servant replies, in Teanga, "I'm sorry, I don't understand."

Merrynn peeks at a fat male servant.

You tisk at a fat male servant in Teanga, "You know very well what I mean. Do not comment on any of the women's appearances."

A fat male servant squints uncertainly.

You frown at a fat male servant in Teanga, "Not even by your expression, ser."

A fat male servant says, in Teanga, "I'm sorry, I don't understand."

You disbelieve a fat male servant.

A handsome male servant arrives through the iron-reinforced northwestern door.

You turn to Merrynn.

Merrynn twitches her sensual lips somewhat in Northern, "Think they do that on purpose"

You murmur to Merrynn in Northern, "Now he's called Handsome in to check you."

Sabriel peeks amusedly at you and a handsome male servant.

You flick your almond-shaped deep green eyes briefly at a handsome male servant.

Merrynn smirks somewhat in Northern, "I guess the basement is not the go to place to hide out, is it"

A handsome male servant moves from the iron-reinforced northwestern door to the dark, gaping southern doorway.

A handsome male servant leaves through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

You mention to Merrynn in Northern, "It may be the divided skirt. They can see your legs ... well see where your legs are."

You frown at a fat male servant in Northern, "Though they should nay be looking to find your legs."

A fat male servant says sadly, in Teanga, "As you wish."

You nod firmly to a fat male servant.

A fat male servant nods back to you.

Merrynn considers her pair of white batiste pantalettes in Northern, "umm"

Merrynn squints at a fat male servant.

A fat male servant moves from the sturdy southwestern door to the dark, gaping southern doorway.

A fat male servant leaves through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

You coolly eye the dark, gaping southern doorway.

[PCs chatter until …]

A fat male servant arrives through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

Sabriel listens quietly.

Merrynn smiles in Northern, "Aye, and I am looking forward to it"

A handsome male servant arrives through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

You glance at a handsome male servant and a fat male servant.

Merrynn nods in Northern, "My Ladys house is helping with the Evening of Music, so Im busy with that.."

You tilt your head at Merrynn in Northern, "What is that?"

A fat male servant leaves through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

A fat male servant arrives through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

Merrynn grins in Northern, "It is hosted by Her Majesty's House and my Lady's, showcasing the keeps artists. Whether it in music, poetry, song..."

You listen interestedly to Merrynn.

A fat male servant moves from the dark, gaping southern doorway to the iron-reinforced northeastern door.

A fat male servant leaves through the iron-reinforced northeastern door.

A short female servant arrives through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

Merrynn tells you and Sabriel smilingly in Northern, "So if you know anyone, let me, Mistresses Ezraella and Adeline know. It will be performed before Her Majesty"

You frown at a short female servant in Teanga, "What have you been doing with those two? Playing games in the crypt?"

A short female servant shrugs.

You tell a short female servant in Teanga, "Do nay be insolent with me, sera."

A short female servant frowns.

You warn a short female servant in Teanga, "They will make you promises then break them and break your heart at the same time."

A short female servant frowns uncertainly.

A short female servant moves from the dark, gaping southern doorway to the sturdy southwestern door.

You nod surely to a short female servant in Teanga, "I speak truth. Especially watch out for that fat one. I do nay like the look of him."

A short female servant responds, in Teanga, "A duckcall will alert the Watch!"

Merrynn blinks at a short female servant.

You agree with a short female servant in Teanga, "It will, but that may be too late."

A short female servant frowns uncertainly.

A handsome male servant grimaces angrily.

A handsome male servant moves from the dark, gaping southern doorway to the iron-reinforced northwestern door.

A handsome male servant leaves through the iron-reinforced northwestern door.

A short female servant moves from the sturdy southwestern door to the dark, gaping southern doorway.

A short female servant leaves through the dark, gaping southern doorway.

You tell Merrynn and Sabriel in Northern, "Well! Servants."

OOC -- Merrynn says, "lmao"

OOC -- Merrynn says, "if a guard comes, I'll die"

You smooth a pearl velvet skirt and the flowing skirts of the wintergreen silk sleeveless gown primly.

Comment

Working...
                                X