Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night Winterizms - Also, for Brook to sing later :

You giggle in Northern, "Oh, oh! Okay! Snowdrops on iceroses, and winter-whiskers on frozen kittens!"

Josie stands up laughingly and says in Northern, "Dark frosty kettles and warm woolen mittens. Cold paper packages tied up with strings .. these are a few of our wintry things."

You say in Northern, "Snowstrings!"

Josie amends her words in Northern, "Snow-strings"

Josie croons in Northern, "When the fox bites, when the freeze stings .. now I'm going to beeed .."

Josie wanders to the eastern ascending stairs in Northern, "Where I can dream of my favorite things in my silly little head"
    Lillian-Rose Annabella Grace (aka "Lilly")
    * Courtier
    * Royal Jeweler
    * Chief Scribe of the Chambers

Comment

• (In the recovery room in the Hospital)

A freckled guard arrives through a hallway door.

You take an iolite folder from your small black velveteen bag.

You consult your iolite folder.

A freckled guard moves from a hallway door to a large privacy curtain to the privy.
      A freckled guard leaves through a large privacy curtain to the privy.

You tell Lord Dolph, "I am going to Chambers now to see about a servant badge. If they are open..."

You glance at a large privacy curtain to the privy.

You move from Lord Dolph to a large privacy curtain to the privy.
      You close a large privacy curtain to the privy.

Lord Dolph nods to you then.

You return to Lord Dolph.

(And that guard stayed in there a loooonng time.)

Mistress Tine
      Chronicler of the Court
      Squire to Sir Edstave
      Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri

Comment

• This is the most action Ade has had in a loooong time. She's so flustered!

A short courier murmurs, in Teanga, "There is no cure for love but marriage."
        A short courier contentedly sighs, in Teanga, "C'mere, my darling."

~Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Royal Librarian
        Handmaiden to Her Majesty
        Lead Apprentice Jeweler
        Lady Treasurer (acting)
        Courtier of the Winter Court

Comment

• Anubis sets a golden weighing scale on smooth, stone floor, "You can each ask me one question. Just one. Not a run one pair of questions. And I will answer as truthfully as I can. I don't get many visitors."
          Gareth hears Anubis.
          Gareth considers profoundly.
          Josie seriously considers Anubis' words.
          Diana thinks about Anubis' words.
          Nariseth puts her two scrolls in her navy brocade purse.
          Nariseth puts her refined pearl reservoir pen in her whimsical white walnut scroll case.
          You wonder.
          Halvard pensively lowers his gaze.
          As Adeline's lit shimmering silver lantern burns, the subtle scent of oranges and cloves teases your senses.
          You beckon to Josie aside.
          You whisper Josie, "**omitted for finding out in game if possible**."

Josie asks Anubis pensively, "Can I ask it quietly?"

OOC -- Ennah says, "What a waste of a question!"
          OOC -- Halvard says, "Hahaha."
          OOC -- Solaria says, "lulz"
          OOC -- Nariseth says, "<___<"
          OOC -- Kona says, "Lmao was about to say the same thing"
          > @ooc, "Bahaha.
          OOC -- You say, "Bahaha."
          OOC -- Diana says, "ROTF."
          OOC -- Josie says, "Pft"

OOC -- You say, "No. NEXT?"
          OOC -- Josie says, "She's trying to be polite!"
          OOC -- Gareth says, "I. Know. How. That. Feels!!!"
          OOC -- Diana says, "Anubis says, "Yes. Next!"
          OOC -- Solaria says, "When courtesy backfires"
          OOC -- Solaria says, "Josie confesses, "I now have a regret!"
          OOC -- You say, "HAHAHA"
          OOC -- Solaria says to Josie, "<3 <3 <3"
          OOC -- Ennah says to Solaria, "Bahaha!!"

Comment

• A fat male servant sighs, in Teanga, "Someone is trying to kill off the less intelligent of the guests by convincing them it's safe to jump from the barn door."

Comment

• Male bonding over "guyliner"

Rider extends his strong right hand to you, "I will put it on you to show you how it goes."
              A quiet female servant moves from the northern double door to the western door.
              Rider glances at the southwest door.
              You offer your ebony vial of kohl to Rider.
              Rider takes an ebony vial of kohl from Caedus.
              You allow Rider to step Caedus.
              Rider moves from the southeast doorway to Caedus.
              Rider steps to you.
              Rider tells you, "Close your eyes."
              Rider opens his ebony vial of kohl.
              [OOC Page] to Kona: "You are missing Rider putting eyeliner on me... lol"
              You close your squinty amber eyes.
              A quiet female servant moves from the western door to the south middle door.
              Rider grins, "Should of saw how I wore it when I went to battle in Rumiss, Just smeared it across my eyes like war paint."
              Rider lines your squinty amber eyes with his ebony vial of kohl firstly.
              [OOC Page] from Kona: "That bastard. I wanted to do your makeup . lol jk"
              Rider darkens your eyelids with his ebony vial of kohl.
              You say to Rider, "Thats an Idea."
              Rider applies his ebony vial of kohl to Caedus' squinty amber eyes.
              A quiet female servant moves from the south middle door to the northern double door.
              Rider checks your kohl-darkened amber eyes.
              A quiet female servant leaves through the northern double door.
              Rider closes his ebony vial of kohl.
              Rider offers his ebony vial of kohl to you.
              To take this item, type: accept from Rider
              You take an ebony vial of kohl from Rider.
              You tell Rider, "Thanks man."
              Rider nods surely.
              You say, "Nothing like male bonding over make up."
              Rider asks, "Library then? Didn't know anyone was up here."
              You put your ebony vial of kohl in your blue grey worsted satchel.
              Rider chuckles at your words
              ser Caedus Bane
              - Junior Chronicler
              - Junior Librarian
              - Unbound Student of the Sorcery Project

Comment

• I really don't think Seriose liked the anise tea at the Outer poetry and tea tonight...

-----------------------------------

You sniff your matte black glazed earthenware cup of anise tea.
                Seriose's matte black glazed earthenware cup of anise tea smells very strong and licorice like.
                You hover near the large fireplace.
                You see the Outer Bailey Library occupiedly.
                You sneakily shift your matte black glazed earthenware cup of anise tea near a sculpted ponderosa-pine sofa.
                You set a matte black glazed earthenware cup of anise tea near a sculpted ponderosa-pine sofa.
                You adjust an auburn delaine floor cushion.
                You smoothly straighten.
                Nariseth peripherally observes you.
                Nariseth twitches her thin lips minutely.
                You eye Nariseth afar.
                You communicatively glimpse from Nariseth to a matte black iron tea pot.
                Nariseth totally understands your expression.

Comment

• A brawny guard hackingly coughs.
                  A brawny guard's eyes seem to glaze over, bells of being on duty having reduced him to a zombie-like statue.
                  You contagiously worry about a brawny guard.

Ordained Knight of the Realm
                  Equerry to Prince Bertram
                  Rangers Recruit
                  Embinder Hobbyist

Comment

• Adayne puts a small silver mirror and a small mirror on a fine mahogany round table, "Hey, Lil."
                    OOC -- Adayne says, "Lil Lillian is her rap name."

Lilly scratches a fine mahogany round table in Northern, "Booka booka whirrrr iiiit"

Lilly spits her words in Northern, "Yo... yo... Yeah. Okay. Check it."
                    Lilly bobs left-to-right in Northern, "They call me lil lillian, I aint like them other hos"

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
                    ~ Handmaiden of Her Majesty, Queen Vivienne

Comment

• Oh, the joys of being in solitary confinement and being bound by duty...

You hear a single clear chime ring throughout the hallways and rooms.
                      You scream, " There's a newly that needs me!!!!!!!"
                      You scream, "Let me help them!!!!!!"
                      You approach the rusty iron door.
                      You beat the rusty iron door with your fists.
                      Alyndra Vallen
                      • Child of the Remembers
                      • Assistant to the First Initiate

Comment

• Tine and Hildegard are cluelessly wondering about the "facts of life".
                        Tine says "You can do it even if you're not married, and some people do it in the public baths."
                        Hlidegard frowns confusedly "Wait; I thought you could only do it in a bed?"
                        Tine OOC: "Lol, I just snorted tea out my nose!"
                        Hildegard Helmsdottir
                        Battler
                        Awakener

Comment

• Originally posted by PaladinHeart View Post
                          Tine and Hildegard are cluelessly wondering about the "facts of life".
                          Tine says "You can do it even if you're not married, and some people do it in the public baths."
                          Hlidegard frowns confusedly "Wait; I thought you could only do it in a bed?"
                          Tine OOC: "Lol, I just snorted tea out my nose!"
                          (that was a funny scene)

You unsurely say to Hildegard, "Well, I don't know for sure. Maybe we should ask Diana. She seems to know all about it."
                          You explain, "She used to be a doctor I think so she probably knows ..."
                          You vaguely say, "Where things ... fit."
                          You add, "Or Vasi. I think she wrote a book about it but she won't let me read it."

Fangen worries inwardly.
                          Fangen fears clinically.

Hildegard stares at you, "A... Book about it...?"
                          Hildegard muses wonderingly, "Why would someone write a book that people aren't allowed to read? And... How could there be a whole *book* about... *it*? I mean, all it is is..."
                          Hildegard lowers her voice exaggeratedly.

You listen to Hildegard.

Fangen scratches himself idly.
                          Fangen shrugs.
                          Fangen gestures creatively.
                          Fangen shrugs.

Hildegard whispers quietly to you and Fangen, "I mean... How could there be a whole book about... Just... You know..."
                          Hildegard mouths silently, "...Sleeping together...?"

You giggle at Hildegard, "I don't know. Loads of people have read it, but every time I try to read it, Vasi stops me."
                          You wonder, "It can't be just sleeping though, there must be ... you know ...some other stuff."

Hildegard stares at you.

You unsurely tell Hildegard, "More than kissing."

Hildegard asks hushedly, "What? I thought... I thought you just, like... Went to sleep at the same time, in the same bed... Like, cuddling each other... And then, when you wake up in the morning, like, you could be pregnant."
                          Hildegard asks hushedly, "I mean, why else would they call it 'sleeping together' if that's not what you did?"

Mistress Tine
                          Chronicler of the Court
                          Squire to Sir Edstave
                          Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri

Comment

• -dies- Thank you for that.

Comment

• ~That awkward moment when you're trying to idle someplace and find some else idling already~

You are standing near the balcony passage to the west. Auriela is sitting on the window seat.

You blink at Auriela surprisedly, "Oh...my apologies...I-i'll find somewhere else t-to stare distantly into the void while contemplating all of my life's c-choices...please excuse me."

*Some Time Later*

[OOC Page] from Auriela: "sorry, I was doing laundry and staring distantly into the void while I contemplated my life's choices"

[OOC Page] to Auriela: "Lmfao"

Comment

• ~There are many types of monsters in the keep apparently~

You hear a cozy embinder's workroom randomly, "W-what about monsters?"

Kelladry tells you cheerfully, "I'm writing an encyclopedia of the monsters in the Keep's history."

Auriela wiggles her fingers at you spookily, "They like to hide under beds."
                                Kelladry chuckles at Auriela.

You blink at Auriela specifically, "Wait..u-under which beds?"

You widen your almond-shaped faint pink eyes largely, "My b-bed doesn't have monsters u-under it does it?"

Auriela wryly quirks her rosebud lips at you, "Certainly not all the good little sers and seras."

Kelladry tells you seriously, "It can happen."

You deadpan to Kelladry then, "Good."

Kelladry snickers.

Auriela amusedly chuckles.

You complain to a cozy embinder's workroom off-handedly, "I-if I have monsters under my bed t-they're lazy good for nothings. I've yet t-to die in my sleep...slackers...the lot of them."

You rant onwardly, "...useless mystical c-reatures. Can't even d-defeat a sleeping woman."

You throw your arms dramatically.

Auriela laughs more-so at your words, "Who claimed all monsters were out to kill you?"

You huff disappointedly.

Auriela moves from an upholstered appealing yew arm chair to decorative yew door.

Auriela femininely strolls to decorative yew door.

Elora smiles at Auriela, "Thank you for coming Mistress."

You naughtily assume Auriela's words, "Eewww....what a-are they doing then?"

Auriela waves her dainty right hand lightheartedly, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

You protectively fear for your pair of white cambric panties.

You pout frowningly, "Disgusting, perverted, t-thieving monsters."

Comment

Working...
                                X