Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So one night last week, a bunch of us were in the dining hall. We were celebrating the new additions to the Awakeners Guild and just hanging out. A serious discussion/debate ensued focused on whether or not it was fair that Chocolate was a restricted food.

    Halvard maintained that luxuries had to be earned, Rider insisted that it was a rotten mean rule, and Hildegard generally lamented the fact that chocolate wasn't even allowed to be shared between OB residents.

    At one point, when the complaining got rather bold, Hildegard shook her head ruefully and said "We're all going to be put in the stocks for spreading sedition; I just know it."

    This while Ibar sat quietly by, having set out a box of coffee cordials for all to share. Hildegard worries it might be breaking a rule, so she sadly declines the coffee cordials. Finally, Ibar basically said "Well, nevermind, then," and put the cordials away and bid us a good night.

    Shortly thereafter, Lady Sinvy and Mistress Irene arrived with a bucket load of chocolate covered fruit and Lady Sinvy's special household cocoa which was left over from the Courtesy Circle meeting. Everyone thanks them, and once they leave, Hildegard whoops jubilantly

    "Chocolate after all! Huzzah! It's Fate, or Heaven's reward! I resisted the temptation of chocolate when I thought it might be wrong, and now the Queen's Chatelaine herself bestows this bounty on us!"

    So we all feast joyfully. The next day, Hildegard receives a package, addressed to her but not signed. It contains 11 coffee cordials. (Ibar's box contained 12, one of which Rider ate.) xD
    Hildegard Helmsdottir
    Battler
    Awakener

    Comment


    • ~No news? I'm out then fam~

      Lord Vestio nods easily, "Well then, back to the fireplace. Keep well, all."

      Lord Vestio bows.

      Lord Vestio leaves through the eastern ascending stairs.

      You blink at the eastern ascending stairs twice.

      You shrug your shoulders acceptingly.

      Radulescu seems to be unsurprised.

      You voice soft-spokenly, "I do appreciate a-a man that gets straight to business."

      Radulescu smirks at your words, "I bet you do."

      You naughtily hear your words in your mind, "Not l-like that."

      You present yourself ladylike, "Certainly not l-like that."

      Radulescu laughs more with his words, "Certainly not."

      You huff haughtily.

      You crack your expression gigglingly.

      Radulescu grins approvingly at you.

      Comment


      • You ask to Edstave and Tristana in Northern, "Who is Jakt?"

        Tristana says in Northern, "An old bodyservant who used magic to make His highness's pants disappear during court"

        Edstave educates you in Northern, "Jakt served his Highness and stole from the household. First he was made to hang in the servant's quarters, roped to a frame. Then he performed some other transgression and was given a far worse punishment."

        The water within the dark marble ring bubbles, and swirls, creating a soft melody of sound.

        Edstave nods at Tristana's words in Northern, "That too."

        Tristana adds in Northern, "And got castraded"

        OOC -- Tristana says, "spelling"

        Edstave twitches his slender lips in Northern, "I was going to spare her the illustration, but yes."

        You ask to Tristana in Northern, "What is that?"

        Tristana says in Northern, "Its when someone takes your favorite toy"

        You clutch your silvery white leather satchel tightly.

        You close your silvery white leather satchel.

        Tristana lifts her scroll to her sensual lips.

        Tristana titters silently.

        OOC -- Edstave says, "Some time in the future, when someone takes a stuffed animal from Taite: "Stop castrating me!"

        OOC -- You say, "HAHAHA"

        OOC -- You say, "I'm crying."

        Tristana grins sideways to Edstave.
        Honored Guest
        Acting Leader of the Awakeners
        Royal Page
        Keeper of Games
        Seeker in the Faith


        Currently studying sculpting as a:
        Member of the College of Humanities
        Masque in The Unity

        Comment


        • Really weird that today would be the day I randomly feel nostalgic and come to browse the forums a bit. o.o
          ser Jakt
          Secretary to Her Ladyship, the Lady Berthe
          Assistant to Royal Cook Geoffry
          Assistant to sera Isadora

          Comment


          • Jakt You should stop lurking and join us. We have cookies
            Honored Guest
            Acting Leader of the Awakeners
            Royal Page
            Keeper of Games
            Seeker in the Faith


            Currently studying sculpting as a:
            Member of the College of Humanities
            Masque in The Unity

            Comment


            • Hilde's been up all night and she's cranky xD

              A scarred guard is standing near the red door. You are standing near the north archway.
              You glare at a scarred guard.
              You say suspiciously to a scarred guard, "You're always standing right outside my room."
              A scarred guard replies politely, in Teanga, "Theoan emb an embiuchdhaibho."
              You shout at a scarred guard, "Scram, doggone it!"
              A scarred guard replies, in Teanga, "Treaeurl'efhan eindllui onn, treaeurl imh'shiiamhingioll trueumb."
              You yell at a scarred guard, "Dammit, the first language I'm going to learn is Teanga, and then I'll learn you, you nosey lurker!"
              A scarred guard says sadly, in Teanga, "Fhe ailltho uand uardstai."
              A scarred guard moves from the red door to the south half of the hallway.
              A scarred guard leaves through the south half of the hallway.
              Hildegard Helmsdottir
              Battler
              Awakener

              Comment


              • ~Those weren't innuendos, sausages are delicious, you have a dirty mind~


                Diana considers her red sausage, "We used to duel with these..."

                Diana confidently grips her red sausage.

                Diana faces Gareth thus with her red sausage.

                Fangen grunts at Diana encouragingly.

                Fangen grunts blindly.

                You shortly ponder Diana's red sausage.

                Diana nearly chokes at your expression.

                You murmur to Diana about Diana's red sausage, "Nobody likes a-a small sausage."

                You deadpan to Diana, "Bigger is b-better."

                You add to your words, "More meat."

                Diana heats her high cheeks further, "No. No... one could not have that."

                Diana gazes at her red sausage.

                Diana notes Fangen's expression.

                Diana deliberately avoids Gareth with her striking pale celestine eyes.

                Diana stares at her red sausage again.

                You retract your words almost, "Small sausages c-an still be tasty...they always leave m-me wanting another however."

                Diana shakes her shoulders helplessly, "Oh bloody Nine Hells..."

                Gareth keeps his words to himself.

                Diana bites her full rose petal lower lip hard.

                You slip from a bar stool, "I-i think I'll get myself one."

                You hungrily rub your belly.

                You curtsy politely.

                Diana difficultly struggles with her expression.

                *Grabs two sausages from cooks*

                You wiggle your two red sausages happily, "Two i-is better than one."

                Diana gasps at you, "Two! How daring!"

                You grin wildly.

                Diana chokes laughingly.

                Diana politely coughs into her slender right hand.

                You move from the swinging kitchen door to a bar stool.

                You plop on a bar stool once-again.

                Diana veils her pale statuesque face with her silken scarlet hair desperately.

                Gareth officially ignores Diana and you.

                Diana murmurs to Gareth about Fangen and her sausage "Was... a gift."

                You enjoy your two red sausages high-spiritedly.

                Diana struggles still with her red sausage.

                You dub your two red sausages simply, "Yummy."

                Diana shakes her head at you, "Gods. I am going to choke upon the gift."

                You innocently keep your demeanor and your two red sausages.

                You blink at Diana naively, "What?"

                You hungrily chomp your red sausage.

                Diana tears helplessly from her striking pale celestine eyes, "I am -attempting- to show graciousness and consume it."
                Last edited by Kona; 09-20-2019, 01:59 PM.

                Comment


                • A short courier groans, in Teanga, "I must deliver this missive to Master Sansamor."
                  Edstave unfortunately reports to a short courier in Northern, "She's been asleep six years."



                  Apparently he saw Catharsis. Tristana saw Anslem and Ezraella saw Heulyn.

                  Comment


                  • ~Don't be late to Tine's bells or else~

                    You curtsy neatly.

                    You furrow your smooth forehead to Tine apologetically, "Sorry, I-i overslept."

                    You hum to Tine soft-spokenly. "Are y-you heading to the duel? It's in h-half a bell right?"

                    Tine puts her frost glassine folder in her small black velveteen bag.

                    Tine approaches the iron door.

                    Tine leaves through the iron door.

                    The iron door closes.

                    There is a click from the iron door.

                    > go north
                    The iron door is closed.

                    > open iron door
                    You cannot open the iron door; it's locked.

                    You sigh flatly. to yourself. "At l-least she left the cake."

                    Comment


                    • (PB and entourage are on the way to the Queen's house before Court)

                      Prince Bertram rings a white-gold bell in a purpleheart frame. A melodious ringing is heard from the bell.

                      OOC -- Prince Bertram says, "Oops"
                      OOC -- Prince Bertram says, "WRONG HOUSE"
                      OOC -- Prince Bertram says, "SORRY DAD"
                      Prince Bertram moves from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      Prince Bertram leaves through the upper steps.
                      Aratan moves from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      Bauh moves from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      Sir Alrik moves from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      Tristana moves from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      You move from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      Aratan leaves through the upper steps.
                      You begin to enter the upper steps.
                      Josie moves from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      Bauh leaves through the upper steps.
                      Gareth moves from the lower steps to the upper steps.
                      Sir Alrik masculinely strides out through the upper steps.
                      Tristana leaves through the upper steps.
                      You climb up the white marble steps.

                      Prince Bertram runs away.
                      The top of a tall thin tower with a spiraling staircase of white marble.

                      You, Prince Bertram, Sir Alrik, Tristana, Bauh and Aratan are standing near the steps leading down. A scarred guard is standing next to the southwest door. A platinum frame is hanging on the tower wall. A white-gold bell is hanging on a platinum frame.

                      Josie arrives through the steps leading down.
                      Gareth arrives through the steps leading down.
                      OOC -- Gareth says, "Run!"
                      OOC -- Prince Bertram says, "Ding dong ditch"
                      > @ooc '*giggles*
                      OOC -- You say, "*giggles*"
                      OOC -- Bauh says, "Bertram just did ding -"
                      OOC -- Bauh says, " AND STOLE MY JOKE"
                      OOC -- Aratan says, "we forgot the flaming bag of poo"
                      OOC -- Tristana says, "no candy for you"
                      Gareth widens his unforgettable sharp blue eyes.
                      Gareth impishly considers Prince Bertram.
                      > l bell
                      A delicate white-gold bell, engraved with snowflakes.
                      OOC -- Gareth says, "Man I am laughing so hard that cat is wondering what's up."

                      Comment


                      • ~When you need a quiet corner for a pre-Army-practice-bathroom-break, and you think you're safe, but you're not!~

                        You are standing near the corner turning northwest.

                        > @afk
                        OOC -- You will be away from your keyboard.

                        Aratan arrives through the corner turning northwest.
                        Prince Bertram arrives through the corner turning northwest.
                        OOC -- Prince Bertram says to Aratan, "Or we can traumatize Hilde."
                        Aratan strolls familiarly through the south stretch of the corridor.
                        OOC -- Aratan says to you, "Boo!"
                        Aratan notes you.
                        Prince Bertram inclines his head to you, "Sera Hildegard."
                        Aratan dips his head to you also.

                        Prince Bertram moves from the corner turning northwest to the south door.
                        Prince Bertram steps to the south door with his stag horn cane.
                        Aratan moves from the corner turning northwest to the south door.
                        Prince Bertram runs his fingertips down the south door.
                        Aratan steps to the south door.
                        The door unlocks at the Prince's touch.
                        Aratan begins to examine the south door.
                        Prince Bertram opens the south door.
                        Prince Bertram leaves through the south door.
                        Aratan leaves through the south door.

                        Aratan arrives through the south door.
                        Prince Bertram arrives through the south door.
                        Aratan closes the south door.
                        Prince Bertram touches the south door briefly.
                        There is a click from the south door.
                        Prince Bertram nods anew to you.
                        Aratan dips his head to you.
                        Aratan continues onwardly.
                        Aratan moves from the south door to the corner turning northwest.
                        Aratan leaves through the corner turning northwest.
                        Prince Bertram moves from the south door to the corner turning northwest.
                        Prince Bertram leaves through the corner turning northwest.

                        *I return to my computer*

                        .....

                        Oh... My gosh... I missed the Prince! And I didn't kneel!! Aaaaaaaah!!! *headdesk*
                        Last edited by PaladinHeart; 10-09-2019, 09:14 AM.
                        Hildegard Helmsdottir
                        Battler
                        Awakener

                        Comment


                        • Trauma accomplished!
                          [OOC Page] from Juliee: "I dreamed about Aratan last night. It was the most dull dream ever"

                          Comment


                          • ~AFK HRH Ambush, Part Two!~

                            OOC -- You say, "brb; gotta put a sweater on"

                            You move from the elegant southernmost bench to the western descending stairs.
                            You begin to enter the western descending stairs.
                            You carefully step onto the marble stairs, and descend toward the Outer Bailey.
                            The western section of the Grand Bridge. Taite is standing near here. You are standing near the marble stairs ascending eastward.

                            OOC -- You will be away from your keyboard.

                            You begin to enter the marble stairs ascending eastward.
                            You carefully step onto the marble stairs, and climb toward the middle landing.
                            An oval-shaped landing in the center of the bridge. A sleek golden Treasury contraption is standing next to a dark marble column. A bald guard is standing near the eastern ascending stairs. Corporal Alexandr and you are standing near the western descending stairs. A bulletin board on an easel is standing in front of the brass railing along the low north wall. Halvard is standing in front of a bulletin board on an easel. Ibar and Prince Bertram are standing near a bulletin board on an easel. A short courier is standing next to a bulletin board on an easel.

                            OOC -- You say, "Back."

                            You move from the western descending stairs to the elegant southernmost bench.

                            OOC -- Halvard says to you, "What is it with you afking and Bertram turning up?"

                            OOC -- You say, "HAHAHAHAHA"

                            You kneel down quickly.

                            Ibar impressively regards Prince Bertram's stag horn cane, "A magnificent work of art, Highness. I thank you for the opportunity."

                            OOC -- Prince Bertram says, "Just drawn to her idleness."

                            Prince Bertram chuckles faintly at Ibar, "You're welcome."

                            OOC -- You say, "lmao"

                            Prince Bertram twists his stag horn cane.
                            Prince Bertram slides a rapier out from his stag horn cane.

                            OOC -- Halvard says to you, "Every time you AFK from now on I'm just going to have Hal pre-emptively kneel."

                            Prince Bertram turns his dark steel rapier poisedly toward the pale marble floor, "Unfortunately, non magical."

                            Ibar blinks.
                            Ibar backsteps instinctively.

                            OOC -- You say, "lol"
                            Hildegard Helmsdottir
                            Battler
                            Awakener

                            Comment


                            • For those of you familiar with Hal's current package predicament...

                              Got another two packages rushing back for Boreas' bells, didn't check them until afterwards.

                              > l first package
                              A natural paper package. A natural paper package is open. It contains a silvery white snowflake-shaped origami paper.
                              > take paper from first package
                              You take a silvery white snowflake-shaped origami paper from a natural paper package.
                              > exa my paper
                              You begin to examine your silvery white snowflake-shaped origami paper.
                              A delicate, hexagonal prism with simple, diamondesque spaces cut out of its body. Six decorative branches fragilely bud from the internal circumference of the piece, each irregular and unique. It has been dyed silvery white.
                              > read my paper
                              Your silvery white snowflake-shaped origami paper bears no inscription.
                              > l second package
                              A natural paper package. A natural paper package is closed.
                              > open second package
                              You move from a black leather pouch to a natural paper package.
                              You open a natural paper package.
                              > l second package
                              A natural paper package. A natural paper package is open. It contains a natural paper package.

                              > take package from second package
                              You take a natural paper package.
                              > read my package
                              You read your natural paper package.
                              It is addressed to Halvard.
                              There is nothing written on it.
                              > l my package
                              A natural paper package. Your natural paper package is open. It contains a natural paper package.

                              --------

                              Whoever did this, I laughed out loud and I also hate you.
                              Ser Halvard
                              Bodyservant to the Lord Chancellor

                              Comment


                              • That wasn't Taite, but that is a kind of prank I would pull on my family.

                                Reading it, I was like HAHAHA.

                                Now, I want to know who sent that to Halvard.
                                Honored Guest
                                Acting Leader of the Awakeners
                                Royal Page
                                Keeper of Games
                                Seeker in the Faith


                                Currently studying sculpting as a:
                                Member of the College of Humanities
                                Masque in The Unity

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X