Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OMG </3 I'm sorry I forgot. *pets Kona*

    I had to figure out where the circular room was. I've seen people there on the hotspot and have always wondered 'Where 'dat?'

    Now I know.....
    -Taite-
    Royal Page
    Honored Guest
    Keeper of Games
    Seeker in the Faith
    Secretary to Lady Charmiam
    Acting Leader of the Awakeners


    Currently studying sculpting as a:
    Member of the College of Humanities
    Masque in The Unity

    Comment


    • Major Vincint answers Yolanda briefly, "She like... opened up her chest with magic."

      Lith returns her heavy lidded dark grey eyes to Kona's gravely wounded chest.

      Major Vincint adds, "Popped little bits of her soul back in that she'd sucked up with some magic 'Orb of Gareth's bullshit'."

      You add to Major Vincint's words, "Opened her chest, but didn't close it again."

      The blood soaks back into Kona's flesh like a sponge, the skin begins to loosely weave itself together.

      Kona limply keeps her body on a plush black rug.

      Lith kneels down next to Kona now.

      You stare incredulously at Kona's chest.

      Major Vincint guessingly replies to you, "Some people stitch, some people carve?"

      Mistress Tine
      Chronicler of the Court
      Squire to Sir Edstave
      Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri

      Comment


      • You glance at an ancient mahogany long table emptily.

        You mumble, "Come on, sera Nariseth."

        Nariseth arrives through the green bronze arch at the stair landing.

        You beam at Nariseth.

        Nariseth gasps awedly at the Outer Bailey courtyard.

        You say to Nariseth, "I was just thinking about you. Did the food come?"

        Nariseth blinks.

        Nariseth checks her arms.

        Nariseth knits her thin eyebrows.

        Nariseth shakes her head to you.

        You say, "Hopefully, we will have food by this eve. Until food comes, can we use the Unity's trays?"

        A continuous curtain of snow descends from the dark sky above.

        Nariseth nods her head to you, "I do not see why we could not, this is a Unity event. I will go locate them."

        Nariseth peeks at a quartz fountain.

        Nariseth plans for a quartz fountain.

        Nariseth moves from the green bronze arch at the stair landing to one of the staircases along the eastern wall.

        Nariseth pads down one of the staircases along the eastern wall.

        Nariseth moves from one of the staircases along the eastern wall to the south tower door.

        Nariseth leaves through the south tower door.

        You chuckle amusedly, "Well that was quick. Let's try this...."

        You wish, "Come on everybody. Wake up."

        You close your mauve eyes wishfully.

        You open your mauve eyes.

        You peek around the Outer Bailey courtyard, "No?"

        You say, "Well, hopefully everyone will wake tonight."
        -Taite-
        Royal Page
        Honored Guest
        Keeper of Games
        Seeker in the Faith
        Secretary to Lady Charmiam
        Acting Leader of the Awakeners


        Currently studying sculpting as a:
        Member of the College of Humanities
        Masque in The Unity

        Comment


        • Best RP I've had all day

          You narrow your almond-shaped amber eyes at a bouncy albino rabbit suspiciously

          You tell a bouncy albino rabbit and a spirited black rabbit oddly, "I can hear you p-plotting."

          You paranoidly question a bouncy albino rabbit and a spirited black rabbit, "W-what are your plans?"

          A bouncy albino rabbit blinks rapidly.

          You point at a bouncy albino rabbit sternly, "Speak."

          A spirited black rabbit sniffs.

          You lend your dainty ears to a bouncy albino rabbit and a spirited black rabbit hopefully.

          You sigh at a bouncy albino rabbit and a spirited black rabbit defeatedly, "Fine then, keep your s-secrets."

          You journey away.

          Comment


          • You seem to be a bit heavier than you remember being before.

            Taite is a tall, chubby woman of fair complexion...

            Alright... I'll roll with it.
            -Taite-
            Royal Page
            Honored Guest
            Keeper of Games
            Seeker in the Faith
            Secretary to Lady Charmiam
            Acting Leader of the Awakeners


            Currently studying sculpting as a:
            Member of the College of Humanities
            Masque in The Unity

            Comment


            • You move from an opening in the trees to the south to a path leading to the west.

              A dead rabbit scrambles beneath a low branch.
              You begin to enter a path leading to the west.
              [OOC Page] from Juliee: "I dreamed about Aratan last night. It was the most dull dream ever"

              Comment


              • MCombat: Kobe has declared for team 'dumbass' at the start of the next MCombat match.

                Comment


                • You amusedly tell Lady Avaria, "Did you know, that at the Queen's last audience, Princess Maeveen asked if the Lord Consort would dress up as Father Yule?"

                  Lady Avaria smirks, "More like Krampus."

                  Yolanda helplessly snickers.
                  You glance fleetingly towards Yolanda.
                  Yolanda covers her firm mouth needfully.

                  You mention lightly to Yolanda, "Conversations overheard between noblewomen should nay be repeated."

                  Yolanda tuts at her small charcoal fox kit, "No fair licking me in the mouth."
                  Yolanda nods surely to you, "What conversation, Your Ladyship? I heard nothing."

                  You nod approvingly to Yolanda.
                  You smile at Lady Avaria sincerely, "I have missed you."

                  Lady Avaria deadpans at you, "Oh, no, His Excellency got word that, in jest, I may have suggested he had more in common with Krampus than Father Yule? Oh, how absolutely shocked he will be that such a remark could have come from me."
                  Lady Avaria presses her palms to her high cheeks horrifiedly.
                  You chuckle at Lady Avaria.

                  Yolanda takes a jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam from her ebony leather pouch.

                  Lady Avaria counters, "Hopefully he'd appreciate that I'm promoting a sterner more disciplinarian reputation for him."
                  Yolanda smiles at you, "Have you found a toy version of yourself, Your Ladyship?"
                  Yolanda takes a fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas from her ebony leather pouch.

                  You shake your head at Yolanda, "I have not though someone built a bear in my likeness some time ago."
                  You begin to examine Yolanda's jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam.
                  This is a jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam. It is done in vaguely appropriate colors with blue and white accents and has a huge grin on its face and a weird gnomeish hat. You note the professional mark of Grand Master Toymaker Juniper Nacklebell.

                  Yolanda grumpily projects her dusky contralto voice at her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas, "I would make a very fine Father Yule."

                  You chuckle at Yolanda.

                  Lady Avaria asks Yolanda's fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas, "And just what sorts of gifts would you bestow, eh?"

                  You extend your slightly accented voice through Yolanda's jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam, "What's that you say? A lump of coal for all?"
                  Yolanda retrieves her fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus now, "I would make a better one!"


                  Lady Avaria gestures to Yolanda's fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus, "See? Worse sentiments than mine are being touted."

                  Yolanda combatively positions her fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus and her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas.

                  Yolanda flails her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas at her fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus, "Noooooo, mine!"


                  Lady Avaria watches Yolanda's fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus and Yolanda's fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas.

                  Yolanda flails her fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus at her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas, "I'm prettier!"

                  You watch Yolanda entertainedly.

                  Yolanda scolds her fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus and her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas with her jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam, "Boys, behave."

                  You laugh outrightly.

                  Yolanda sullenly slinks her fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus and her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas toward her ebony leather pouch, "Yes Ma'am."

                  You grin widely at Yolanda's actions.

                  Yolanda stows her fluffy stuffed toy Duke Lucus and her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas in her ebony leather pouch.

                  Lady Avaria shakes her head bemusedly.
                  Yolanda retrieves her fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne.

                  Yolanda congratulates her jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam with her fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne, "Nice work, thank you."

                  Yolanda sublimely presents her fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne.

                  Lady Avaria compares Yolanda's fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne and Yolanda's jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam, "Looks like they switched closets."

                  You begin to examine Yolanda's fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne.
                  This is a fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne. It is done in vaguely appropriate colors with red and green accents and has a huge grin on its face and a weird gnomeish hat. You note the professional mark of Grand Master Toymaker Juniper Nacklebell.

                  You smile sideways at Lady Avaria, "Aye, I shall have the green and our blessed Queen shall have the blues."

                  Yolanda regally gestures with her fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne, "We thought a wardrobe change fitting, given the festivities."

                  Yolanda solemnly intones with her fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne, "We believe gnomish hats shall be all the rage at Winter Ball."


                  You twinkle your almond-shaped deep green eyes at Yolanda, "Gnomish hats, my stars, won't that be a picture."
                  Lady Avaria folds her slender hands, "I try to be kind to everyone."

                  Yolanda stows her fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne and her jolly stuffed toy Lady Charmiam in her ebony leather pouch, "Come, Lady Charmiam. We wish cocoa and a warm pouch out of this wind."

                  Yolanda muffledly protests with her fuzzy stuffed toy Lord Boreas, "Off with her head!"
                  Yolanda projects her dusky contralto voice at her ebony leather pouch.

                  Yolanda muffledly responds with her fuzzy stuffed toy Queen Vivienne, "Boreas, please. It's Yule."

                  Comment


                  • A white cat slinks in through the ornate door.

                    You sense a white cat.

                    You conflictedly ask a white cat in Northern, "What should I do, Puss? There are so many thoughts in my mine."

                    You smile softly at a white cat in Northern, "My minefield of a mind."

                    A white cat slinks out through the ornate door.


                    (Thus proving the famous disinterest of cats. No f*cks given.)

                    Comment


                    • Elmer with an Attitude...



                      A small hound blinks lightheartedly.

                      Radorcha arrives through the entrance to the Grand Bridge.

                      A small hound moves from the eastern archway to the entrance to the Grand Bridge.

                      Radorcha bows politely.

                      A small hound pads out through the entrance to the Grand Bridge.

                      You curtsy to Radorcha.

                      You ask Radorcha about the entrance to the Grand Bridge, "Are you and Elmer...alright?"

                      Radorcha raises his light eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

                      You say, "You come here and he left."

                      Radorcha reminds you, "He does not like the bound."

                      You say to Radorcha, "I did not know that."

                      You say to Radorcha, "I should go get him before he wanders too far."

                      Radorcha nods.

                      You curtsy to Radorcha, "I will return."

                      A small hound, a tall guard and you are standing near the entrance to the high eastern landing.

                      You say to a small hound, "Come with me. I'll take you back to the fire."

                      A small hound skips nonchalantly to you.

                      A small hound lopes jovially.

                      You smile at a small hound.

                      You begin to enter the entrance to the high eastern landing.

                      You continue eastward into the Inner Bailey proper.

                      A small hound pads in through the entrance to the Grand Bridge.

                      A young page boy is standing near here. Radorcha, a scarred guard, a small hound and you are standing near the entrance to the Grand Bridge.

                      You curtsy passingly.

                      You pet a small hound.

                      A small hound barks sighingly at you.

                      You say to a small hound, "I'm going..."

                      A small hound blinks absentmindedly.

                      You blow at your gleaming coal black hair.
                      Last edited by Taite; 01-27-2020, 09:48 AM.
                      -Taite-
                      Royal Page
                      Honored Guest
                      Keeper of Games
                      Seeker in the Faith
                      Secretary to Lady Charmiam
                      Acting Leader of the Awakeners


                      Currently studying sculpting as a:
                      Member of the College of Humanities
                      Masque in The Unity

                      Comment


                      • ...Thank you, Filusae, and thank you me for picking the wrong verb.

                        You begin to enter the middle stretch of the bridge.
                        You climb down the steps to the west toward the landing.

                        An oval-shaped landing in the center of the bridge.

                        A maple candy and a short misty glass are sitting on the elegant northernmost bench. A bald guard, you and Ibar are standing near the eastern ascending stairs. A bulletin board on an easel is standing in front of the brass railing along the low north wall. Vessa is standing near a bulletin board on an easel. A short courier is standing next to a bulletin board on an easel.

                        Vessa curtsies to you.
                        Ibar personally opines, "A good keepsake is whatever you make one to be."

                        You glimpse faintly at a short misty glass and a maple candy.
                        Ibar bows to you, "Dame."

                        You bow your head courteously to the middle landing of the Grand Bridge, "Good evening."

                        Vessa rolls her night black edged scroll and her silver-edged scroll individually, "I suppose you're right."
                        The occasional bubbling of water can be heard about the sitting area.
                        Ibar skims a short misty glass and a maple candy, "Sera Filusae, I suspect."
                        Vessa puts her night black edged scroll and her silver-edged scroll in her sable beaded wadmal purse.

                        You hear Ibar, "Does she generally leave things lying about?"

                        You step aside to the elegant northernmost bench, "I don't think we need to leave consumables out that people could potentially poison. That's a little too easy."
                        You clear the elegant northernmost bench single-handedly, "I'll take them on my way to my lecture."

                        You take a maple candy and a short misty glass.

                        You continue onward to the western descending stairs, "Be safe, you two, and Strength to your Quests."

                        ----

                        You begin to enter the double doors leading north.
                        The Dining Hall: a huge warm room scented of rich meats and savory spices. A space to the east opens up the hall further.

                        You are standing near the double door to the south. A woven dartboard is hanging on the west wall. A liquor bar and a barmaid are standing near the west wall. A plant of elegant indigo blooms is sitting on a liquor bar.

                        You offer your short misty glass and your maple candy to a barmaid.
                        To abort this action, type: revoke a barmaid
                        A barmaid takes a maple candy from Dame Josie.
                        a barmaid refuses to take a short misty glass.

                        You sigh a-little at a barmaid, "But .. whyyyy?"
                        You cede to a barmaid anyway, "I'll try the cooks instead."

                        > l space
                        Beyond the pillars, there is a smaller section of the dining hall to the east. In there, you can see:

                        The eastern end of the Dining Hall, divided from the main section by a pair of thick stone pillars.

                        A red sausage is lying near the space between the pillars. A wood and pipework golem is standing near the space between the pillars. A painting of a chocolate-drenched fairy is hanging against the north wall. A wooden easel displaying a painting of a series of heroic images is standing against the north wall. A painting of a two-tone castle is hanging against the south wall.

                        You suffer visually with the space between the pillars, "Seriously?"

                        You begin to enter the space between the pillars.
                        The eastern end of the Dining Hall, divided from the main section by a pair of thick stone pillars.

                        A red sausage is lying near the space between the pillars. A wood and pipework golem and you are standing near the space between the pillars. A painting of a chocolate-drenched fairy is hanging against the north wall. A wooden easel displaying a painting of a series of heroic images is standing against the north wall. A painting of a two-tone castle is hanging against the south wall.

                        You take a red sausage.

                        You begin to enter the space between the pillars.

                        The Dining Hall: a huge warm room scented of rich meats and savory spices. A space to the east opens up the hall further.

                        You are standing near the space between the pillars. A woven dartboard is hanging on the west wall. A liquor bar and a barmaid are standing near the west wall. A plant of elegant indigo blooms is sitting on a liquor bar.

                        You offer your red sausage to a barmaid.
                        To abort this action, type: revoke a barmaid
                        A barmaid takes a red sausage from Dame Josie.
                        You move from the space between the pillars to the swinging kitchen door.
                        You begin to enter the swinging kitchen door.
                        You walk through the swinging north door into the kitchen.

                        A clean white kitchen with two long tables in the center.

                        Two sideboards, a slim cook and a pudgy cook are standing near here. A dusky courier and you are standing near the swinging south door.

                        You offer your short misty glass to a slim cook.
                        a slim cook refuses to take a short misty glass.

                        You grump at a slim cook, "I don't suppose the others can be bothered to take it either? I'll just dispose of it .. over here."

                        You turn your misty glass upside-down.

                        > empty my glass

                        You gulp down all of the mist.

                        Me OOCLY: o_______o

                        A moment later, an odd sensation creeps over you and you feel the overpowering feeling of love at the first person or object you look at! OOC: Oh no! You have been cursed! For the next 30 minutes, you absolutely adore the first character that gets your attention, whether it be a page boy, a cat, a pretty girl, a disfigured man... you get the idea! Please RP accordingly and appropriately! You DO NOT have the overpowering need to drag the person you adore off to a private room for some private time.
                        Acolyte Natura of the Faith
                        Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
                        Leader of the Stylists
                        Mistress of Entertainments
                        Ordained Knight
                        Patron of the Duelists
                        Royal Artist
                        Ranger Recruit

                        Comment


                        • Oh- Oh I had a laughing fit. It was consumed in the end! And it's just the beginning of what she's done lately...
                          Filusae Oruth Lomn Serion, sera Glorious

                          Lead Apprentice Embinder
                          Glory Incarnate

                          ---
                          Artair says:
                          Do you do drugs?
                          ---
                          Damocles hugs you.
                          ---

                          Comment


                          • 5 Years Later..

                            Captain Galatea gazes at you.
                            You move from a stairway to the courtyard to Captain Galatea.
                            You bump into Captain Galatea's back.

                            Watchwoman Miria is a tall, leggy woman of pale complexion with a full head of flowing silvery blonde hair, long and worn in a neat bun. She is wearing a steel ermine pin, a steel duckcall, a grey leather high-collared jerkin, a pair of grey wool pants, a steel keyring, a white linen long-sleeved shirt, a grey leather club sheath, a pair of grey leather steel-toed boots, a grey wool Winter Watch cloak, a pair of grey leather gauntlets, a grey leather belt from which hangs a grey leather pouch and a grey leather Winter Watch scabbard, a black-steel hairpin, a steel and poplar round shield worn on the back, a grey cotton brassiere and a pair of grey cotton panties.

                            Captain Galatea regards you in a foreign language, "....."

                            You find Captain Galatea, "Hey!"

                            You seem to be pleased, "Am I late?"

                            Captain Galatea tilts her head at you, "...Miria, hello."

                            You bow afterwards.

                            Captain Galatea hesitates, "I... by like five years, yes."

                            Comment


                            • ===Welcoming back some more old faces!===

                              You nod to Cordon then, "...Lucus will be ecstatic to see you."

                              Ennah hears you, "He might even -smile-!"

                              Trenna amuses herself with your words, "Ecstatic?"

                              You consider, "Well..the Lucus version of ecstatic."

                              Cordon quirks his scarred lips aside, "Yeah."

                              You display your face aloofly, "Hm."
                              You barely flare your nostrils, "Welcome back."

                              Tamiko snickers at you, "Oya, that's him."

                              Trenna shakes her head entertainedly.

                              Cordon abruptly laughs at you.

                              Squire-Princess Maeveen claps for you, "That looks just like him!"

                              Comment


                              • I'm copying a post from In character here, I bubbled into my coffee sniggering.

                                To Her Majesty's Guests--

                                On my patrols this morning I came across several piles of bones. Assuming these are the remains from the recent attack of undead, I have removed them from public space so as to keep our halls clean and safe. They shall be dealt with accordingly.

                                However, if by some off-chance you have simply misplaced your own skeleton, please contact me with your bodily measurements and I will see to it the correct bones are returned to the correct body.

                                By Thy Deeds!
                                Constable Hjilda Westergar
                                Skeletal remains she found laying around after some fighting with the undead. XD

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X