Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakt sidles to Private Terentia obsequiously, "Old meat, sera?"

Mistress Tine
    Royal Chronicler of the Court
    Squire to Sir Edstave
    Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
    Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

• Rikka begins to examine a dead scarred, bluish-grey ogre's distressingly chiseled abdomen.
      >
      Rikka says, "Man, someone did their sit ups. Geeze."

Comment

• A moment in the hospital....

You hand your mouse to Lord Dolph.

You grossly harass Lord Dolph.

OOC -- You say, "OOC"

OOC -- Lord Dolph says, "left over stuff he inherited from severin or whatever"

Lord Dolph finishes eating his mouse.

OOC -- Lord Dolph says, "OMFG"

OOC -- You say, "yeah, mits had that cage for .."

OOC -- You say, ".. WHAT THE F***"

Comment

• Dame Eeva confesses to Filusae apologetically, "I cannot, in good conscience, give you a 'long-slashy-axe'."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bgman377 View Post

Lord Dolph finishes eating his mouse.
            I laughed so hard my tummy hurts!!!

Comment

• Sir Adahn blows hornily.
              Established Guest • Pursuivant Herald • Junior Gardener
              LPA Instructor • Artist and Jongleur • Seeker of the Faith

Comment

• Taite arrives through the western door.
                >
                a clockwork quintain appears through the shadowy portal!
                a serpent beast appears through the shadowy portal!
                a clockwork soldier appears through the shadowy portal!
                a mechanical spider appears through the shadowy portal!
                A thin ironwood clockwork quintain wheels in from a nearby exit!

A fiery crimson serpent beast appears in a swirl of flame!
                A slender oak clockwork soldier emerges from the shadows!
                A large mechanical copper spider emerges from the shadows!

Taite curtsies to the long, low passage.

Taite squeals.

Blodwen pauses briefly, "Oh."

Taite leaves through the western door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yolanda View Post
                  Sir Adahn blows hornily.
                  (Along the same lines, I will never forget seeing this

> Lady Galatea sluttishly raises a white steel shortsword blade.

Mistress Tine
                  Squire to Sir Edstave
                  Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

• The top of the high staircase tower.

A burning crimson serpent beast and a fiery orange serpent beast are standing near here. Two wooden cedar buckets are sitting near the lower steps. Lady Charmiam, Captain Galatea, you and Brook are standing near the lower steps.

Captain Galatea draws a shimmering sword blade.
                    Lord Vestio arrives through the lower steps.
                    Captain Galatea has readied for MCombat.
                    > You have readied to join MCombat. You will voluntarily join the next MCombat fight that begins in this room.
                    Lord Vestio has readied for MCombat.
                    Lord Vestio charges inwardly, "Ahhhhh!"
                    Brook is no longer readied for MCombat.
                    Lady Charmiam has readied for MCombat.
                    Brook has readied for MCombat.
                    > You startle with Lord Vestio, "Ahhh!"
                    Captain Galatea squeaks, "Ah~"
                    Captain Galatea stumbles forward.

Captain Galatea charges too.
                    * - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - *
                    A FATAL BATTLE COMMENCES
                    * - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - + - - - *

Brook exhales pleasantly, "Ahh."
                    A burning crimson serpent beast exclaims too, "Ahh!"

Comment

• You grin at Tine, "Patrolling gives one permission to behave like a cat. Although if Gareth throws a leg behind his ear and tries to lick himself, run."

Tine gapes horrifiedly at you, "What?"

Comment

• Not sure that its a "Funniest moment" but its a sorta cute moment that deserves a kudos. this character is so consistent. XD

Taite finishes harvesting a pile of iced debris.
                        Taite harvests a twig.
                        Taite sees her twig, "Just a twig?" (was expecting a negative next. a complaint.)
                        Taite says, "I like twigs. They are good for snowmen." (oop, nope, she's still taite.)

Comment

• *cleaned a bit for the scene focus*

Filusae emerges from a shimmering red portal with a cool glow of golden light.
                          Filusae twirls herself twice.
                          Filusae approaches Radorcha.
                          Filusae pads to Radorcha unasked.
                          Filusae cups her dainty hands outwardly.
                          Radorcha unsurely eyes Filusae.

Filusae huffs, "An oddity."
                          Filusae shakes her dainty hands together.
                          Filusae freezes.
                          Filusae decides otherwise, "Nah."

Radorcha appears to be unsure.
                          Filusae bounces to the northern side of a razed village.
                          Filusae keeps her obsidian and red calcite locket, "Bye!"
                          Filusae moves from Radorcha to the northern side of a razed village.
                          Filusae leaves through the northern side of a razed village.

Radorcha realizes, "Ah ..."
                          Radorcha appears to be uncomfortable, "That whole experience was an oddity."

Comment

• LOL I think she wanted a cup of hot chocolate. My only guess other than 'That's Fil!'

Comment

• Diana rinses your slightly wounded left shoulder.

Diana diagnoses your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You pout at Diana, "No hands rearranging my guts? Bummer."

Diana admits, "That is a rare request I receive..."

You glibly flash your teeth.

Diana begins to carefully examine you.

You review your scroll meanwhile.

Diana inspects your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You stoically endure Diana's fingers and your slightly wounded left shoulder.

Diana continues to carefully examine you.

Diana observes, "It cut threw the dermis... just a bit into the muscle... the arterties, given that you are still upright and speaking and not mostly dead."

You jest with Diana, "Down and to the left. Down and to the left."

Diana flicks her silken scarlet hair from her striking pale celestine eyes.

You remain unflappable.

Diana asks you, "Do you need anything for the pain before I begin? I have some that shant cloud thy mind. They do not taste very good but..."

You smile at Diana, "I'm good. Not the worst pain I've felt by a long shot."

You retrieve your twig.

You tuck your twig between your teeth.

Diana smirks, "Then no bitching when I start. Or you are welcome to change thy mind."

Diana adds, "And... sorry."

Diana tilts her sturdy glass flask to your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You feel a sting as Diana cleans your wound with a clear, fizzing liquid.

Diana takes a clean white cloth from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana carefully dabs around your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You mumble around your twig, "Woo, yeah! Bring it!"

You impishly tone your dusky contralto voice.

Diana peers askance at your twig, "Are.... you yelling at your stick?"

You bite your twig demonstratively, "Nup."

Diana parts her full rose petal lips, "Ahhh..."

You explain about your twig, "I yoose it t' play fesch wif Rinalo."

Diana almost laughs, "Eww."

Diana keeps her slender hands steadyingly.

You grin around your twig.

Diana dries your slightly wounded left shoulder carefully.

Diana assures you, "It will feel better in a moment."

Diana takes a cotton swab from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana dips her brown jar of salve.

As Diana dips her finger into her small jar, a bit of brown salve comes out.

Diana rolls her cotton swab over your slightly wounded left shoulder soothingly.

Diana gradually rubs her bit of brown salve against your slightly wounded left shoulder.

The salve slowly dissolves as Diana applies it to you. The area the salve was applied to begins to feel numb.

You relax somewhat.

Diana wipes her slender hands on her white flannel towel.

You mumble around your twig, "Comfobly num."

Diana takes a silverplated needle from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana smiles, "That is the idea...."

Diana flicks her silken scarlet hair from her pale statuesque face.

Diana takes a spool of catgut thread from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana perfectly threads the eye of her needle.

Diana murmurs, "Hold still..."

Diana considers, "At least it is not your boob this time."

You remain still.

Diana supposes, "Another three inches lower and it would have been."

Diana aligns your flesh perfectly.

You insouciantly quip, "Good thing automatons aren't fixated on them like people."

Diana laughs, "Well... mostly men but I do know some women who like them as well."

Diana slides her silverplated needle into your flesh.

You pat your right breast, "I'm pretty fond of mine."

Diana tautly pulls some catgut thread.

You minutely twitch your heavy lidded sloe left eye.

Diana expels her breath amusedly, "I would prefer to keep mine as well. I am not the only one fond of 'the ladies."

You simply hum, "Mn."

Diana muses, "Hey. I am in a healthy relationship for the first time in a long time."

You smirk faintly, "I for one am shocked... SHOCKED, I tell you... that ser Gareth has even contemplated your boobs outside of matrimony."

Comment

• You offer your natural paper package to a scarred courier.

A scarred courier takes a natural paper package from Tine.
                                A bald male Yeoman blocks a scarred courier's entrance into the Inner Bailey.

You say to a bald male Yeoman in Teanga, "Hey, how is he supposed to deliver my package to Mistress Brook if you won't let him in?"

You sympathize with a scarred courier in Teanga, "You will have to take the long way under the bridge."

A short courier replies, in Teanga, "Of course, if your ascaost taoescedt ra is more iadl than this traiollaidh to Her an scaeumbeumbann...."

A bald male Yeoman blocks a scarred courier's entrance into the Inner Bailey.

You frown at a bald male Yeoman.

A scarred courier moves from the eastern ascending stairs to the western descending stairs.
                                A scarred courier leaves through the western descending stairs.

Mistress Tine
                                Squire to Sir Edstave
                                Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information