Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caillean
    replied
    Tsunn glances aside at Harabec, "Oh, no, it's okay, Becky. I'm sure I've got stuff. I just didn't really think very hard about what I was gonna wear."

Leave a comment:

• Yolanda
    replied
    Auriela peers at Skorzany askance, "I begin to believe your silence is a no."

Skorzany pokes Auriela, "I said -yes-"

You sororially interrogate Auriela and Skorzany, "What's all this, then? Yes and no, no and yes?"

Skorzany sighs at you, "Me fighting those monsters, if I'm around."

Auriela waves Skorzany's finger away, "No you didn't. I'd have heard."

Skorzany obviously tells Auriela and you, "I'm just so handsome, people sometimes don't pay attention to things I say."

Auriela clucks her tongue at Skorzany, "If you woke more often, you would know."

You bob your head, "We need saltpeter to make the dispersion stones."

Skorzany sighs at Auriela agreeingly.

Auriela forgetfully asks, "Where do we get that again?"

You shrug unknowingly.

Auriela rounds her rosebud lips softly, "Ah, I see. Will make procuring it as easy as all the others then."

Auriela sarcastically intones her voice.

Skorzany smirks agreeingly at Auriela.

Skorzany suspects probably, "In some tunnel, somewhere."

Auriela exhales sighingly, "The ones we only sort of can get to."

You gesture vaguely, "We only need small amounts, fortunately, and it can be found both as a mineral or extracted from... well... bat droppings."

Skorzany shifts his wide deep blue eyes, "Do...we know any bat people?"

Auriela wrinkles her fine nose disturbedly, "That's disgusting."

You smirk faintly, "I know someone who LIKES bats."

Skorzany asks you amusedly, "Yeah?"

You anyhow remark, "I wrote Atmos, hopefully the Conclavers know where we might scare some up."

Skorzany jokes low-key, "There are bird people harpies running around. We should probably go joke the clocktower, there's probably a whole coven of bat people there."

You nod to Skorzany, "Mistress Nariseth is very fond of bats."

Auriela idly plucks a voluminous white muslin skirt with her fingers, "Mistress Nariseth can collect what's needed then."

Skorzany wrinkles his wide nose too.

You smirk at Auriela, "And she can compose a poem about it afterward."

Auriela helplessly laughs at your words.

Auriela nods her head chucklingly, "Yes, she probably would do that."

Skorzany poetically rambles, "It took a bit/but I found the shit/It was quite a hit/I want to die."

Auriela laughs more with Skorzany's words, "That sounds more like my feelings than hers."

You mirthfully scold Skorzany, "Mistress Nariseth would avoid rhyming."

Skorzany doubts your words, "All poems rhyme."

Skorzany remains inexpert.

Auriela fairly supposes to you, "If she were wanting to die, she'd likely fall into the use of rhymes."

Auriela waves her dainty right hand, "Really emphasize on her wish for death."

You sagely deem Auriela's words.

Auriela idly leans her weight on her right palm, "So we have a ladder and need to collect bat shit. What an odd way to begin a morning."

Auriela groaningly expels her breath, "There's always something."

Auriela queries longingly, "Why can't we just have peaceful times? Be visited by bunnies and unicorns and.. other happy things."

Skorzany tells Auriela, "That's what I keep saying!"

Auriela encourages Skorzany's voice, "Be louder then. Maybe it'll happen with enough of us asking."

Smoke rises lazily from the roaring fire.

You drolly opine, "They'd be murderbunnies and death-unicorns. We aren't the Castle of Sweetness and Light."

Skorzany admits agreeingly, "Or we'd have to strangle the unicorn with our bare hand so we can get its blood to make a magic potion, or something."

Auriela gapes at Skorzany and you individually, "Stop! Don't ruin my dreams."

Auriela places her dainty hands over her dainty ears quickly, "I can't hear you! Nothing you've daid has affected my psyche or traumatized me at all!"

Leave a comment:

• Gabs
    replied
    Online[23] (20:46 EST): Ammanas, Auriela, Caedus, Calamity, Dame Umichan, Diana, Fatealaria, Fayne, Heulyn, Karen, Kaspar, Lady Charmiam, Lady Ezraella, Lady Galatea, Leodegrance, Lyfe, Ravaan, Shariah, Sir Petris, Torlen, Tristan, Watchwoman Kassa and Westley.
    Idle[6]: Atmos, Caillean, Lord Boreas, Prince Bertram, StoryWrench Kimate and Tamiko.

Oh gods...

Leave a comment:

• Yolanda
    replied
    Duchess Oriana asks Eccles about you, "Can you carry her?"

Eccles extends his strong claw-like right hand.

Duchess Oriana nods acceptingly to Eccles, "Inner Hospital it is."

Kaori says, "we have a stretcher, let's get her on the stretcher."

Duchess Oriana tells Kaori about Eccles' tight sinewy muscles, "He'll be faster."

Eccles sinks his strong claw-like right hand into your burned and slightly bloody white linen long-sleeved shirt.

Eccles one-handedly hefts you.

Eccles slings you over his tightly-muscled right shoulder.

Eccles left-handedly grips his dark steel and oak long spear.

Duchess Oriana advises Eccles belatedly, "..A bit more gentle."

Eccles turns his luminescent stark white eyes to Duchess Oriana.

You limply flop.

Eccles snorts beast-like, "Mn."

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    (non-relevant stuff removed)

Rikka grins, "His Highness says if I make two matches that get married in the next six moons, he'll make me official matchmaker."

Mallegra scoots over the pale marble floor.

Mallegra sits down near Rikka.

Mallegra stares upward.

Mallegra removes a long fat, bloated and lazy leech.

Mallegra lifts her long fat, bloated and lazy leech.

Mallegra wants her long fat, bloated and lazy leech in-love.

You ask Rikka happily, "Can you find a match for Mallegra's leech?"

Mallegra still holds her long fat, bloated and lazy leech.

Mallegra frowns.

Mallegra wears a long fat, bloated and lazy leech.

Mallegra's long fat, bloated and lazy leech clamps down onto bare flesh and begins to hungrily suck blood.

Mallegra scoots backwards.

Mallegra sits down on the pale marble floor.

Leave a comment:

• Leodegrance
    replied
    Mitsuko attemptingly understands Rikka's imagination in Northern, "And your element was ..."
    Mitsuko verbalizes noncommittally in Northern, "Wa..aai..ear..fff....."

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    (paged myself by mistake tonight)

> @page tine 'Thanks, but he's not here.

Talking to yourself again, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    Originally posted by Bgman377 View Post
    A moment in the hospital....

You hand your mouse to Lord Dolph.

You grossly harass Lord Dolph.

OOC -- You say, "OOC"

OOC -- Lord Dolph says, "left over stuff he inherited from severin or whatever"

Lord Dolph finishes eating his mouse.

OOC -- Lord Dolph says, "OMFG"

OOC -- You say, "yeah, mits had that cage for .."

OOC -- You say, ".. WHAT THE F***"
    and also from 2012:

KFC gone terribly, terribly wrong.

Diana finishes eating her mouse.

((But don't worry, she had killed it first.))
    Those healers are a weird lot.

Leave a comment:

• Yolanda
    replied
    A bright flash of lightning is seen in the skies overhead... followed moments later by a deep rumble of thunder

OOC - Harabec loses his connection.

Leave a comment:

• Aptaliesin
    replied
    From what i've seen lately she writes *THE BEST* scrolls.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    Award for best application goes to ...

Name Hello my name is Mallegra if you didn't read that bit that I already wrote about earlier when I said hello my name is Mallegra Length of time awake Three or four o'clock I did not time it very good because I didn't think about how I would write this letter for you but I think it is two hours long now that I have been awake in length Current affiliations I don't know what you mean about that word Applicable experience (if any) I want to make shoes and I will be very good about it because I am good at wearing them which is experience and I have all different kinds and sometimes I find them in places and take them to other places so I have good knowledge of some shoes and I think I can use glue because of how i am learning about it in the garden room and I have been in the clothing room a lot of times so I am good at finding it and being inside of it and I know that you can make shoes out of snakes and horses but that they don't like each other very much Criminal history (if any) I don't know how to do that but I can if you tell me how to do it I will be good at it A brief summary of why you want to join Well I wrote this bit already if you can look at a different part of this paper that i did and if you can't then I wonder what is wrong with your eyes if you can't see but i feel bad about it (that you can't see) One or two sentences on why you feel you would be a good addition I wrote it already you should not make people write the things that they have already said because maybe they could use that time to be making shoes instead did you ever think about that? good bye.

It gave me a few good giggles.

Leave a comment:

• Alyndra
    replied
    Radorcha explains about his moonstone platinum ring, "This can be a good example though of ritual. All you really need to do is put on this ring."

Radorcha confirms to you, "Yes. The ring does not determine talent. It only is a demonstration."

You ponder, "What happens if I put that on as a mundane? Nothing?"

Radorcha cocks his head, "Likely nothing. At worst maybe a headache?"

Radorcha asks you, "Did you want to try it?"

Radorcha offers his moonstone platinum ring to you.

You take a moonstone platinum ring from Radorcha.

You begin to examine your moonstone platinum ring.

A moonstone platinum ring of archaic design. It is engraved with a crescent-moon.

You wear a moonstone platinum ring.
    You feel the ring sweep into you and pain you in a way. It sears through your soul.
    You gasp painfully.
    You attempt wear the your moonstone platinum ring, but your mind is scattered as it searches within your soul for something it cannot find for twenty minutes, during which time your are completely insane and/or mindless (play it as you like). You are also mute, until it wears off. The madness effect fades as you approach twenty minutes.
    You groan wretchedly.

Radorcha smiles briefly, "Perhaps more painful than I expected."

Radorcha's smoky quartz crystal starts to glow and flicker regularly.

Radorcha reaches toward Alyndra's moonstone platinum ring, suddenly it levitates and smoothly drifts into their hand.

Radorcha tightly grasps his moonstone platinum ring, "That was definitly a mistake."

You drool from your mouth.

Radorcha recommends to you, "You should rest ... and resist the desire to ever read a sorcerer's scroll."

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    You offer your natural paper package to a scarred courier.

A scarred courier takes a natural paper package from Tine.
    A bald male Yeoman blocks a scarred courier's entrance into the Inner Bailey.

You say to a bald male Yeoman in Teanga, "Hey, how is he supposed to deliver my package to Mistress Brook if you won't let him in?"

You sympathize with a scarred courier in Teanga, "You will have to take the long way under the bridge."

A short courier replies, in Teanga, "Of course, if your ascaost taoescedt ra is more iadl than this traiollaidh to Her an scaeumbeumbann...."

A bald male Yeoman blocks a scarred courier's entrance into the Inner Bailey.

You frown at a bald male Yeoman.

A scarred courier moves from the eastern ascending stairs to the western descending stairs.
    A scarred courier leaves through the western descending stairs.

Leave a comment:

• Yolanda
    replied
    Diana rinses your slightly wounded left shoulder.

Diana diagnoses your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You pout at Diana, "No hands rearranging my guts? Bummer."

Diana admits, "That is a rare request I receive..."

You glibly flash your teeth.

Diana begins to carefully examine you.

You review your scroll meanwhile.

Diana inspects your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You stoically endure Diana's fingers and your slightly wounded left shoulder.

Diana continues to carefully examine you.

Diana observes, "It cut threw the dermis... just a bit into the muscle... the arterties, given that you are still upright and speaking and not mostly dead."

You jest with Diana, "Down and to the left. Down and to the left."

Diana flicks her silken scarlet hair from her striking pale celestine eyes.

You remain unflappable.

Diana asks you, "Do you need anything for the pain before I begin? I have some that shant cloud thy mind. They do not taste very good but..."

You smile at Diana, "I'm good. Not the worst pain I've felt by a long shot."

You retrieve your twig.

You tuck your twig between your teeth.

Diana smirks, "Then no bitching when I start. Or you are welcome to change thy mind."

Diana adds, "And... sorry."

Diana tilts her sturdy glass flask to your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You feel a sting as Diana cleans your wound with a clear, fizzing liquid.

Diana takes a clean white cloth from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana carefully dabs around your slightly wounded left shoulder.

You mumble around your twig, "Woo, yeah! Bring it!"

You impishly tone your dusky contralto voice.

Diana peers askance at your twig, "Are.... you yelling at your stick?"

You bite your twig demonstratively, "Nup."

Diana parts her full rose petal lips, "Ahhh..."

You explain about your twig, "I yoose it t' play fesch wif Rinalo."

Diana almost laughs, "Eww."

Diana keeps her slender hands steadyingly.

You grin around your twig.

Diana dries your slightly wounded left shoulder carefully.

Diana assures you, "It will feel better in a moment."

Diana takes a cotton swab from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana dips her brown jar of salve.

As Diana dips her finger into her small jar, a bit of brown salve comes out.

Diana rolls her cotton swab over your slightly wounded left shoulder soothingly.

Diana gradually rubs her bit of brown salve against your slightly wounded left shoulder.

The salve slowly dissolves as Diana applies it to you. The area the salve was applied to begins to feel numb.

You relax somewhat.

Diana wipes her slender hands on her white flannel towel.

You mumble around your twig, "Comfobly num."

Diana takes a silverplated needle from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana smiles, "That is the idea...."

Diana flicks her silken scarlet hair from her pale statuesque face.

Diana takes a spool of catgut thread from her battered chirurgy kit.

Diana perfectly threads the eye of her needle.

Diana murmurs, "Hold still..."

Diana considers, "At least it is not your boob this time."

You remain still.

Diana supposes, "Another three inches lower and it would have been."

Diana aligns your flesh perfectly.

You insouciantly quip, "Good thing automatons aren't fixated on them like people."

Diana laughs, "Well... mostly men but I do know some women who like them as well."

Diana slides her silverplated needle into your flesh.

You pat your right breast, "I'm pretty fond of mine."

Diana tautly pulls some catgut thread.

You minutely twitch your heavy lidded sloe left eye.

Diana expels her breath amusedly, "I would prefer to keep mine as well. I am not the only one fond of 'the ladies."

You simply hum, "Mn."

Diana muses, "Hey. I am in a healthy relationship for the first time in a long time."

You smirk faintly, "I for one am shocked... SHOCKED, I tell you... that ser Gareth has even contemplated your boobs outside of matrimony."

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    LOL I think she wanted a cup of hot chocolate. My only guess other than 'That's Fil!'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information