Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

Forum Game: Doubtful Emotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook viciously narrows her eyes, "Prepare to die."

Dame Umichan forlornly leans her head on Dame Keyana's right shoulder, "... He never scrolled me back. I really thought we had something special."

Gunn fumblingly bows.

Tiernon exasperatedly proposes to Ophidias, "Marry me, woman!"

Trenna giggles uncontrollably at Faer.
    Faer giggles infectiously with Trenna.
    Bauh frowns unimpressedly at Trenna and Faer.

Dame Catharsis teary-eyedly extends her arms, "Can I... have a hug?"
    Dolph meanly folds his arms over his chest, "No."

Signy curtsies politely.

Elmer sits still.

The bald guard appreciates Tiernon's mismatched socks stylishly.

Lady Sinvy dances on the liquor bar rambunctiously.
    An evil wench with a temper like a starved gryphon, a bad reputation for decking members of the Watch, she swears, she spits, she fights, she drinks, she gambles, she's as flat as a pancake, the difference between her chambers and a hen house is the number of ..ahem, she was dishonorably discharged for flirting with a woman made of shadows, she's disturbed, she's peculiar, there's no redeemable qualities, she lies, she cheats, she's an eery twin to a member of the Guard....

Comment

Drewe girlishly extends her pale pink tulip to the practice hall, "Lets not fight everyone let there be peace in your heart!

Prince Bertram tells drewe huffily, "pfft peace? You stole my Aratan prepare to be torn apart by my gorgeous oh so well manicured nails.

Aratan contently fans his face, " Isn't this a every girl's dream to have the Prince fighting over her.

Trenna giggles girlishly at Aratan and Prince Bertram

Dame Catharsis and Dame Wilena dances toward Trenna gigglingly

Dame Wilena, "I hope he takes his shirt off!

Dame Catharsis grins at Dame Wilena, "I know!

Embinder Leader, Adjutant Preceptor of the Battlers, and Senior Page.
      Honored Guest & Junior Equerry to Lady Etaine

Comment

Carla stomps to the South door uncouthly, "I hope you all die in a fire."

Drewe intones seriously, "I think you might have offended her sensibilities. Maybe you should apologize."

Tessil rolls her eyes flippantly, "Maybe you should keep your mouth shut."

Rikka compresses her lips reservedly.

Comment

Liir pushes himself up-and-down with his muscles, "Must. Get. Ripped."

Drewe concernedly reminds the dining hall, "Be cautious of your ale intake, everyone! You do not want a headache in the morning."

Herta removes her 11 garments.
          Herta runs nakedly through the middle landing of the Great Bridge, "Sup, b*tches?"

Adayne stares at her steel parrying dagger uncertainly, "So... I do what with this?"

Nexian cheekily punches Lady Amoret's derrière, "Hey there. Sicard's out of town.."

Tiernon throws his white leather book into the very deep snow, "Who even reads?"

Victor takes a white leather book from the very deep snow, "Oh, a new novella! How delightful."

Corporal Galatea screams menacingly, "There is no God! Only -me-!"

Comment

Signy delicately gathers her handkerchief.
            Signy dabs her lips daintily.

Brook slams the east door closed, "And -JUST- because you're a Knight, doesn't mean I'll curtsy!"

Dame Keyana appears to be poised, "Bacon is so... greasy. I'd never touch the stuff."

Quilp smiles at you, "You humans are adorable!"
            Royal Chief of Medicine
            Noble of Her Majesty's Royal Court
            Avowed Seeker of the Faith

Comment

Dolph ill-humoredly scowls at dining hall.

Prince Vortigen gestures benevolently, "Please, take this gifts as a sign of my gratitude."

Signy covers here eyes aghast, "Stop that this instant! Put your shirt back on -right now-! This is simply improper! This is the practice hall - a public place! This is no place for being... -halfnaked-!"
              Signy faints.

Dame Keyana peers at the banquet hall over her whiskey-coloured leather tome, "Could you please keep it down? I am trying to read."

Eris rowdily cheers with her beer mug.

Temor slowly blinks, "What's... a tel-e-scope?"
              An evil wench with a temper like a starved gryphon, a bad reputation for decking members of the Watch, she swears, she spits, she fights, she drinks, she gambles, she's as flat as a pancake, the difference between her chambers and a hen house is the number of ..ahem, she was dishonorably discharged for flirting with a woman made of shadows, she's disturbed, she's peculiar, there's no redeemable qualities, she lies, she cheats, she's an eery twin to a member of the Guard....

Comment

Drewe scowls at Ariel haughtily, "You are a disgusting little thing, trying to act all adorable. It sickens me."

Tatch towers over Gunn easily.

Dolph pushes you away, "Stop following me everywhere, it's annoying."
                Dolph adds sneeringly, "I hate seeing you everywhere, all the time."

Perpetua beams brightly.

Trenna wails Rarity-like to the Dining Hall, "Why can't they just let me make my clothes pink?"
                Kimberly
                ~Lead Apprentice Jeweler
                ~Honored Guest of Her Majesty's Keep
                ~Nurse's Aide with the Healers
                ~Body Servant to Lady Charmiam

Comment

Side note.. Tatch would find a way, he always finds a way ^.^

Comment

Kimmi storms to the space between the pillars self-righteously, "I don't care what Dolph thinks, he can go jump into the abyss."

Lady Sinvy bats her eyelashes vapidly, "Seduce? I could never even kiss a man before we were wed, think of the -scandal-."

Dame Wilena proposes easily, "I'll sleep with him then. I love men, a lot."

Anton declares fabulously, "Pink Kilts for everyone!"

Sidd replies flatly, "Pink is so Gauche."
                    "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."

Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
                    The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Brook View Post
                      Duchess Oriana fastens her black velour hooded open-front tunic over her thistle spidersilk brassiere long-sufferingly, “I wish, just once, someone would fetch me a nice wimple and veil.”
                      > You pose with your white gauze wimple and your black velour hooded open-front tunic.

Comment

Originally posted by Merry Girl View Post
                        Lady Sinvy bats her eyelashes vapidly, "Seduce? I could never even kiss a man before we were wed, think of the -scandal-."

Dame Wilena proposes easily, "I'll sleep with him then. I love men, a lot."
                        Dame Umichan volunteers too, "Threesome!!! Sex is awesome!"

I had to.
                        Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Prince Bertram explains sincerely, "My Father is right."

Dame Umichan smooths her cerise kirtle, "I don't know how to explain it, but I think he's simply dreamy. I'd marry him, and have his babies, if I could. Five of them. Five seems like a good number to me."

Duchess Orianna smiles to you earnestly, "Welcome to my realm, Stranger, you are most welcome here."
                          "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."

Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
                          The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

Meryl lewdly shakes her derrierre "Come and get some boys!"

Duchess Oriana wraps her arms around Prince Bertram "You are the best friend a Duchess could ask for."

Lilly gigglesnorts

Donovon belches loudly "beat that!"

Trenna ogles Vaden's chest (inside joke)

Tamora strides purposefully

Ophidias musses her hair usually "I love it windblown"
                            Vaden Amberthorne
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Jeweler
                            Seeker and Treasurer of the Rememberers
                            Northern instructor with the LPA
                            Assistant Virtuoso of the Unity

Comment

Vaden sighs wistfully at his muscles, "I wish I were smaller."

Meryl mercilessly crushes her wreath of pale silver foxgloves under her right foot, "DIE FLOWERS!!!"

Tatch steps gracefully in through the doors to the south.

Auriela asks a Hairstylists' Salon about her dark-chocolate highlighted-caramel hair offhand, "Would one of you be a dear and shear it off? It keeps making me hungry."

Melle explains to Euphelia puzzledly, "Me want write chronicle? Me big write good."

Zylphia curls her lip at the east end of the Dining Hall sneeringly, "This next story is about how you can all go eat snow."

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
                              ~ Handmaiden of Her Majesty, Queen Vivienne

Comment

Originally posted by Darkspun View Post

Trenna ogles Vaden's chest (inside joke)
                                ... I hate you.

Cordon always agrees with you, "Trenna, you are the smartest woman I know. Everything you do makes complete sense."

Dolph appears to be horrified, "Is that a ... a ... needle?"
                                Dolph faints.

Atmos energetically bounds through the the south double doors.

Kimmi confidently strides through a yellow guestroom, "Get out Trenna, I'm going to punch your bag."

Gunn shrinks at Drewe's words and Drewe's demeanor, "Aye, aye, Mistress."

Comment

Working...
                                X