Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NeW gUeSt EdItIoN!

Megaera picks her nose openly.
    Ophelia offends herself with Megaera terribly, "Here, use my silken handkerchief."
    Katharin winks saucily at Keyland, "Give us a sea shanty, do. I long to dance on the table."
    Keyland abstains modestly, "No, I'd rather not sing tonight."
    Mallegra throws her arms widely, "I'LL SINGGGGG!"
    Balthazarr stuffs himself with his twelve foods privately, "So ... hungry ..."

And:

Adalwolf culturally fails, "Um, mein kopf ist so kalte ... ich bin going to the, ah ... the place. Aw screw it. Can I braid your hair?"

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
    ~ Junior Handmaiden to Her Majesty

Comment

Thanks for the fun tonight!

Lord Mirshan wrinkles his nose disgustedly "Is that woman nude! Please cover that hideous sight."
      Mistress Ezraella impishly grins at Lord Mirshan with a shimmy "Hideous? I'm the best looking thing here, darling."
      Ser Adahn gazes at Mistress Ezraella "Sweet sassy molassy!"
      Mistress Heulyn cowers behind the clothing screen "What is going on?!"
      Sera Josie covers her eyes uncomfortably "Um.. I don't think I should be seeing this, Mistress."
      Doctor Jacicus sways her drink drunkenly "It's just skin a little!"
      Trinity eyes everyone distastefully "You're no better than animals."

<.< This is what made me giggle so I decided to use it.
      Last edited by SeraTrinity; 05-12-2016, 06:00 AM.
      ~Established Guest~
      ~Gardener~
      ~Harp Musician~
      ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

Loves this! *scampers off*
        Merrynn Aduin
        Junior Equerry to Lady Amoret, Apprentice to the Healers, Carpenter

Comment

Siward casually surveys you, "You're definitely a unicorn, head to toe. Lets be besties!"

Eloren tosses twelve books on the floor one-by-one, "Crap. More crap. Seriously, who writes this stuff?! Oh, nobody cares about the LPA. Trash those ones, too."

Ezraella puckers her lips at Josie preparatorily, "I just want to experience a girl one time."

Lord Boreas beatboxes and grooves, "Ice, ice, baby. Shoookah! Shoookah!"

Lord Mirshan sobs into his hands relentlessly, "I'm the ugliest man alive! I couldn't even charm a commoner without a bag over my head!"

Merrynn seriously warns you, "Colby is an ass. There's no point in wasting your time. Stay. Away."

Pelleas randomly snatches you, "Forget everything I've ever said. Lets live in the moment, baby."

Rikka scoffs snootily at the area, "Adventure and intrigue is for idiots. I, for one, will quite enjoy my servant-drawn bath and the thrill that follows whilst I am re-clothed, brushed, and prettified. That's right, I like to live on the edge ... of my plushly padded sitting chair."
          Apprentice Stylist
          Duelist Member
          Guildmistress of the Embinders
          Junior Equerry to her Ladyship Sinvy
          Mistress of Entertainments
          Royal Artist
          Seeker of the Faith
          Unity Thespian

Comment

Oh lord, this thing was dug back up >_> Too funny, lol
            Royal Chief of Medicine
            Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court
            Avowed Seeker of the Faith

Comment

[A painting of Merrynn and Ezraella, throwing peace signs with a painting of a mustached Queen Vivienne and boobied Lord Boreas in the background]

The painting is titled, "CM Selfie"

Comment

Anton powerfully swings his pickaxe, "This is easy!"
                "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Originally posted by Anton View Post
                  Anton powerfully swings his pickaxe, "This is easy!"
                  Um...This has happened! I have proof.

But...

Brohm smiles.

Comment

Pfftt. Perhaps with a tint of arrogance.

Juliee rests her hands on her hips, "Have you considered that chocolate is overrated?"
                    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Merrynn cautions you prudently, "Let's just think things through for a moment, now."
                      Vasilisa agrees with Merrynn, "No point in being impulsive, after all."
                      Juliee rationally supports Vasilisa and Merrynn, "Perhaps look for more information in the library, too?"

Adeline snarls unladylike at the middle landing of the Grand Bridge, "You snooty bastards can all go to hell!"

Meoris leans roguishly against a liquor bar with his rum bottle, "I'm not doing any more work for those suckers."

Meryl withholds her opinion.

Comment

Trevayne dubiously peers at a rapier, "Uuuh. Yeah. Pigsticker? I think not..."

Brohm uproariously laughs, "And then I jumped on top of the table, took my shirt off, and swung that sucker over my head like there was no tomorrow!"

Lady Sinvy surveys the va-va-voom fit of her gown in a mirror distastefully, "This seems a wee bit on the bold side, don't you think? Mm. I'd best cover up."

Dame Galatea squeals at a small, black rat girlishly, "OHMYGOD! Get it away from me!"

Queen Vivienne rolls her eyes theatrically, "And there goes Boreas just prattling on and on again about the Faith-this, the Faith-that."
                        Lord Boreas proudly displays a green leaf pin on his cloak, "Conversion is a life-changing experience, Dearest."

Victor sniffles ever-so-gently at a small, brown teddy bear, "I...I just can't handle how soft and huggable he is..."

Comment

Working...
                        X