X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frosty Fest Outdoor Games

Penned on the 12th Day, 12th Moon, 16th YRA

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach;

In accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, and in upholding the duties charged to me as Royal Court Chronicler, I hereby submit the chronicle of The Frosty Fest Outdoor Games

On the evening of the 4th day of the 12th moon, the outer bailey courtyard hosted the Frosty Fest's celebration of Marrach's weather with outdoor games.

The first game was a snowball fight. The participants each wore armbands which they would have to surrender to whomsoever hit them with a snowball. They would then have to retreat to a pre-built snow fort and would only be allowed to re-join the battle once someone else on their team scored a hit on the others.

For the first bell, a battle raged between Mistress Euphelia and ser Siward against sera Vessa and ser Kobe. It was viciously fought, with ser Kobe turning on his partner midway through. In the end, though there was no clear winner and everyone that took part received a pair of mittens. 'Leftovers from last night,' Mistress Euphelia explained, referring to the auction that had been held the night before.

With that, the group withdrew to sit in front of the fireplace in the Outer Bailey refectory.

When everyone was comfortable, Mistress Euphelia reminded those present that the Scavenger packages were due by midnight.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. It is through the preservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Grace and give strength to those that will follow in our wake.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lady Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;

Chronicle LXXVII

Royal Chronicler of the Court
    Master Emerick
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to her kohl-lined button eyes.
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to you.
    StoryPlotter Odjit draws her finger over her throat slowly.

OOC -- Rhomulus says, " you realize... of all the people on here you're one of the few to make me look up a word?! lol"
Working...
X