Penned on the 18th day of the 1st moon, 17th YRA

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach;

In accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, and in upholding the duties charged to me as Junior Chronicler, I hereby submit the chronicle of The Frosty Fun Fest Closing Ceremony.

The closing ceremonies of the second annual Frosty Fun Fest was capped off by a special surprise, as Her Royal Majesty, Queen Vivienne, made her first appearance in the Outer Bailey in years.

Falling upon Frey’s Day, the fifth day of the Twelfth moon, the event brought to close a week of both indoor and outdoor activities celebrating winter. The attendance of the closing ceremonies of the Frosty Fun Fest included many from the Inner and Outer Bailies. Some in attendance included Her Majesty, Queen Vivienne who was attended by Lady Amoret, Sir Donovon and her Handmaidens. Others included sera Carla, ser Kobe, and Deputy Siward.

As her Majesty arrived she brought to life a statue of a cat that Deputy Siward had created earlier and a throne of ice to sit upon during the ceremony. Mistress Eupehlia announced that sera Carla was the winner of the sword tournament during opening announcements. The Queen gave personal congratulations to sera Carla. Her Majesty also thanked Mistress Euphelia for her hard work planning and executing the event.

A huge bonfire was erected by Master Taralyn, as well as a skating rink. Ser Siward was picked to light it by Her Majesty noting the most recent awakened at the event should light it. Afterwards, there was roasting of foods upon the bonfire and ice skating, while Sir Donovon played violin for those in attendance.

Upon speaking to Mistress Euphelia about Her Majesty's attendance Mistress stated “I sent an invite to Her Majesty to attend the Frosty Fun Fest, especially the closing ceremonies, but I never expected Her to actually attend. I am flattered, humbled and honored that She would come to the Outer.”

Her attendance delighted many, including ser Kobe who had only spoke earlier with Mistress Brook that morning who had wished to see the Queen.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. It is through the preservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Grace and give strength to those that will follow in our wake.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lady Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;