X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bowling Tournament

Eighth Day of the Second Moon,
    Eighteenth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty, and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit an account of The Bowling Tournament.

The first Bowling Social of the year, hosted by ser Keyland and sera Elora of the Unity, filled the air with laughter.

The event commenced on the 3rd Day of the 2nd Moon at the fourth late bell in the Outer Bailey Bowling Lounge. Those in attendance included seras Natasha and Kierra, ser Rotbart, and this Chronicler. As everyone entered they were greeted with elaborate maroon decorations and elegant music that drifted from a djinn-shaped figurine.

Ser Keyland welcomed the attendees inside the Bowling Lounge with a warm smile. Once inside, he bid the group try the delights that were presented on food trays from Master Geoffry. The first half of the evening included socializing over food as ser Keyland joined the music box with his dulcimer.

After everyone had as much food as they could eat the group left the lounge and adjourned to the bowling lane. Due to the lack of participants, everyone agreed to forgo the tournament and just do a normal game. Ser Keyland and sera Elora remained enthusiastic throughout the entirety of the game. When it concluded Ser Keyland was the victor with sera Natasha and sera Elora close behind him. The hosts thanked everyone for joining and the group departed.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm,

Yazmin Reymess
    Senior Chronicler

Working...
X