X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Royal Handmaidens and Music

Eleventh Day of the Second Moon,
    Eighteenth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty, and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit an account of
    The Royal Handmaidens and Music.

The Royal Handmaidens showed grace and elegance as they hosted an evening of music for members of Her Majesty's Winter Court. The event commenced promptly at the Ninth Late Bell on the Eighth Day inside the Inner Bailey's Great Hall.

The present Handmaidens included mistresses Rayna, Irene, and Ezraella. The trio invited court members and honored guests to join in the festivities, which included Mistress Ezraella and sear Keyland starting off the social with a duet of their instruments. Mistress Ezraella's harp perfectly contrasted with ser Keyland's dulcimer to give a unique performance to all who attended.

Foods and wines were offered as the attendees gathered around the music in comfort. Once the performance was concluded the audience applauded them with visible appreciation. Ser Keyland continued to play music to entertain the members of the Royal Court as they relaxed. Mistress Irene then gave a surprise performance at the end by playing a song. Despite stating how she was still new to playing her harp, the attendees listened with smiles upon their faces and gave many compliments to her after her playing was over.

The event eventually slowed down and people began to depart. The Handmaidens thanked each person for attending and promised it wouldn't be the last evening of music.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm,

Yazmin Reymess
    Senior Chronicler

Working...
X