X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "You're My Inspiration" Contest

First Day of the Twelfth Moon,
    Eighteenth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance to the will of Her Majesty, and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit an account of
    The "You're My Inspiration" Contest.

The Royal Awakeners have been known to assist Her Majesty tremendously with her newly awakened guests. Together they help guests find their path within the walls of this castle we call home, they are role models and an inspiration for many new and old faces of our realm. Their years have seen many leaders and members, but this main goal has never faltered. So, sera Taite’s contest about inspirational quotes fit right in with the Awakener’s' Goal.

Sera Taite, a junior Awakener decided to host a contest to inspire the castle Denizens to always aim high and to keep hoping alive,

"“Instead of telling someone what they can’t do, try teaching them what they can. One person's voice has enough power to help someone to keep moving forward or to abandon all hope",” says the sera.

When asked what inspired her to do this contest, she explained that she wishes the Denizens of the castle to know that they are never alone. Furthermore, she expressed that the many experiences in her time here have often kept her inspired to move on. Recently, the Denizens who were sick with the burning disease, but continued to keep hope for a cure that would not take away from the quest to heal His Highness.

"“They would rather wait and chance a possible perish than to use the flower that His Highness needed",” she stated to this Chronicler.

The contest itself began on the 11tth Day of the 11th Moon and concluded on the 29th Day with over twenty entries from Denizens of both the Inner and Outer, including Lord Mirshan and Dame Galatea. The contest itself really gave the Inner Denizens a look at what new guests in the Outer are accomplishing, says Mistress Euphelia. "“I think it is wonderful to see one of our newest guests be so involved in the realm”".

At the moment, each entry can be found on the public boards in the Outer Bailey Lecture Hall. Voting will be in process until the seventh day of the twelfth moon, on which two winners will be announced. The first winner will receive two items from the Awakeners' closet along with fifty coins, while the second winner will only win twenty-five coins.

Sera Taite has promised to do another contest like this in the future, among other ideas that have already been approved by her Royal Awakener.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm,

Yazmin Reymess
    Senior Chronicler
    Last edited by YazzyBabz; 12-03-2017, 01:20 PM.

Working...
X