X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Everyone can Paint!" Painting Bells

Twenty-First day of the First Moon,
    Nineteenth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Junior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of the "Everyone Can Paint" Painting Bells.

"“It's the purpose of the Unity to help everyone prosper in Artistic pursuits, and as a Unity member, it's my happy duty to help!”" Sera Erindrin Cohnlian, a Masque of the Unity of the Arts, is, as she says, doing her duty as a Unity member, and hosting weekly painting bells. Each week, she hosts her bells in the Bowling Lounge at Eight late on Suns, inviting everyone to come try their hand at the Art. She is most firm in her belief that everyone should have the opportunity to have a place where they can at least try to paint, without judgement or fear. Each class has a theme, although you are not restricted to the theme of the week. The themes are generally based around ideas that are easy to paint, no matter if you have been painting for years, or you have never picked up a paintbrush. Of course, participants are more than welcome to bring a piece that they have been working on, or to start a brand new painting of their own choice.

“"Not everyone knows that they can paint. Not everyone is confident in their abilities. There are starter classes and lessons for sword-fighting, and people show up knowing they aren't skilled but wanting to learn. But when it comes to Art, everyone is so dismissive, saying "Oh, I'm no good with that", and not bothering to try to be good and learn."

One very attentive student of the bells is sera Rogra (Beaumains). While the sera has been awake for many years, she had never tried her hand at painting.

“"I never thought I was a painter, or had any skill in that direction. It gave me an opportunity to try out this art form, in a very supportive forum. Now, I look forward to a variety of paintings that I may create in the future."

Sera Erindrin can be contacted for more information on the bells, and the information on the bells is listed each week on the boards. All the materials you need are provided, as well as a welcoming atmosphere. As the sera says, "“Everyone can Paint!”"

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask all readers please indicate to me though discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm,

sera Caillean
    Junior Chronicler
    https://imgur.com/gallery/L8T5q
Working...
X