X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Enigmatic Cube

Fifth day of the Fourth Moon,
    Nineteenth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of "The Enigmatic Cube."

A mysterious zap of red light transported a group of denizens into a room of puzzles inside a strange metal cube.

King Bartox the goblin had traded Mistress Merrynn the odd cube for a jar of maggots that she had inside of her chirurgy kit on the eve of the thirtieth of the third moon. This was the second day of trading, as the goblin king had appeared the eve before, and traded with Lady Charmiam, sera Juliee, and ser Meoris.

Whilst the Mistress was playing with the cube, she happened to squeeze it, and was immediately transported away in a harsh burst of red light, taking the cube with her. Moments later, she appeared in the refectory, speaking of a metal room and a cloaked man. Several people had gathered, and a small group decided that they would enter the cube to investigate further, including Mistress Merrynn, seras Juliee and Jessi, sers Gareth and Enrico, and this Chronicler.

Upon entering the cube, the group was struck silent. They had been brought to a room like no other. It was made of pure metal, with glistening walls and rounded corners. It was as though they were inside the cube itself. Guided by a mysterious cloaked man known only as the Puzzle Master, the denizens worked as a group to finish a series of tasks set before them, each request more difficult than the last. Once concluding what was asked of them upon entering this enigmatic cube, each person was offered a gift, of magical origin. However, each gift came with a price, to be held by the person for one weeks time. The gifts were varying things, both material and non-material.

The cube has disappeared since, but perhaps it will return with itís enigmatic Puzzle Master, to share the mysterious quest within once-more.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask all readers please indicate to me though discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm,

sera Caillean
    Senior Chronicler
    https://imgur.com/gallery/L8T5q
Working...
X