X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Confrontation in the Practice Hall

Twelfth day of the Fourth Moon,
    Nineteenth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as an Aspirant Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of "
    The Confrontation in the Practice Hall."

During a regular melee practice held on Sun’s by Lieutenant Adahn, a confrontation between sers Trevayne and Victor arose, ending in a split lip and a challenge issued to ser Victor by ser Trevayne.

A large group of denizens had gathered for a regular martial practice in the practice hall on the afternoon of the eighth day of the fourth moon. Lieutenant Adahn suggested that those present divide themselves into two teams, to practice a particular melee drill. Ser Trevayne and ser Victor were asked to take the heads of these teams and stood on either side of the room to determine their teams. During the set-up for this activity a fairie entered the room and addressed those present. (See additional Chronicle, The Faerie'’s Message).

Once the fairie departed, attention was returned to the practice at hand. However, before teams could be decided, ser Victor made some hostile comments to Doctor Aloria, of which this Chronicler cannot repeat out of courtesy. Ser Trevayne responded by informing ser Victor that he would be silent or “answer in the center.” For this, ser Victor became quite enraged and strode towards ser Trevayne, stating, “Let’s fight boyo. I’ll turn that pretty face of your inside out.”

Ser Victor then pushed at ser Trevayne several times with his chest. To his credit, ser Trevayne tried to maintain a calm demeanor. Ser Trevayne stepped around ser Victor and walked instead to Yeoman Celaena. At this point, ser Victor rounded on ser Trevayne, pulled back his arm and punched the other across the face.

For his violent actions, ser Victor was removed by those Army members available, Yeoman Celaena and Lieutenant Adahn. Ser Trevayne’s lip was split, but he was swiftly attended to by Doctor Aloria.

For his attack on ser Trevayne, ser Victor was lashed by the Royal Army.

Present at the time were Doctor Aloria, Mistresses Josie and Merrynn, sera Juliee, Yeoman Celaena, sers Trevayne, Meoris, Atmos, Victor, and this Chronicler.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask all readers please indicate to me though discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm,

ser Enrico Alfonso de Borja y Estevez
    Aspirant Chronicler

Translated into Common by sera Caillean
    Last edited by Euphelia; 04-12-2018, 06:27 PM. Reason: Added link to associated chronicle.
Working...
X