X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Day of the 20th Year Ardor Festival

Third day of the Second Moon,
    Twentieth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of the First Day of the 20th Year Ardor Festival.

A regular Festival occurring at this time each year is the Awakeners Ardor Festival which opened this morning (Sunday) with brunch in the Dining Hall, hosted by the Royal Awakener, Master Sebastian Morgenstern.

Food and drink was shared in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere and those present talked about different views on love: friendship, partners, lovers, loving one's self and love for the Queen. They spoke about which events were excitedly anticipated. Some exchanged gifts for their friendship.

This afternoon saw the first creative event taking place. This was billed as Heart-Shaped Cookie Creation at which guests used their creativity and love to transform small heart-shaped treats into splendidly decorated works of edible art. Master Morgenstern supplied various items such as candy, chocolate pieces, nuts and frosting. Guests approached the task with enthusiasm and affection and made many beautiful treats to then gift to one they cared for.

The Festival runs all week with a variety of events in the Outer Bailey each day, culminating in the Ardor Ball on Saturday evening.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask all readers please indicate to me through discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Sera Tine
    Senior Chronicler

Tine
    Senior Chronicler
    Secretary to Lord Dolph Li'astri
Working...
X