Ninth day of the Second Moon,
Twentieth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of the Seventh and Final Day of 20th Year Ardor Festival.

The Ardor Festival for the twentienth year of the recent awakenings is over.

They day was planned to begin with a tournament hosted by the Duelists. Unfortunately this did not take place. In Master Morgenstern’s words, it “… isn't too surprising. The early weekend is not often known to be busy.”

In the afternoon, a grand feast in the Refectory marked the ending of the Festival. Sera Setsuna had prepared a delicious variety of foods and drinks including red beer, salt fish fritters, ice creams, cutlets, and dessertwiches. The event was honoured by the presence of Doctor Dolph, and ser Kaspar from the Inner Bailey also dropped in enquiring after the Elmer the hound.

The final event for the week was the Ardor Ball in the theatre in the evening. The stylists and seamstresses had been working hard to aid with beauty and garments. Sera Setsuna had baked a wonderful heart-shaped cake and sera Diana entertained with a moving performance which combined dance, singing and fiddle playing. Dancers eagerly took to the floor and the theatre was filled with the sounds of glorious music and the sights of people moving together and women’s skirts swirling prettily over the floor. Guests received a token with images of Queen Vivienne and Prince Bertram and were invited to craft a bracelet, to remember the occasion. A book of memories was available for people to write of a favourite memory of the last year. These will be shared with the Queen. This is to remind everyone that no matter where you are in life romantically, you will always have the love of Her Majesty and She in return will too have our love and loyalty.

Forever May She Reign.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask all readers please indicate to me through discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Sera Tine
Senior Chronicler