X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merylís Yule Party

Fourteenth day of the Second Moon,
    Twentieth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of
    Merylís Yule Party.

Sera Meryl hosted an informal event for those who wished to celebrate Yule, but were unable to attend the Inner Bailey Yule Event. This took place late in the twelfth moon in the nineteenth year, in the Dining Hall and was intended as a Happy Yuletime drinks and feasting and games night.

Meryl had planned for social games like Yes and No, or Charades. Games began with rounds of darts with seras Irial and Meryl and sers Bartley and Halvard. Sera Meryl won the first game and sera Irial won the second. Only a few holes were pierced into the wall of the Dining Hall. Following darts was a game of Yes or No questions and then a dice game.

Gifts exchanged included candles, stuffed animal toys and bottles of nail polish.

Food and drinks prepared by sera Setuna thoughtfully included a non-alcoholic spiced apple cider and foods which did not include meats. Available were plums, baked pears, fragrant orange blossom icecreams, crispy fried chicken wings, snow puddings, caramel apples and candied apples.

Present were seras Filusae, Irial, Kona, Meryl, Setsuna and Tine and sers Bartley, Halvard, Kievn and Vaden. This chronicler apologises for the lateness of this chronicle.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask all readers please indicate to me through discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Sera Tine
    Senior Chronicler

Tine
    Senior Chronicler
    Assistant to Doctor Dolph Li'astri
Working...
X