Fifth day of the Third Moon,
Twentieth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Further Attacks by the Hand of Five.

Further attacks were experienced today, the fifth day of the third moon, as the Hand of Five intensified hostilities against the residents of Castle Marrach.

Mistress Josie was taken in the Gate Courtyard after leaving the Practice Hall. She was being held by ser Melle and sera Vasilisa in the hope that contact between people would offer protection. An eye witness reported being frozen in place and hearing a laugh, then there was a flash and cold and then Mistress Josie was gone. Mistress Juliana was in the middle of the bridge, also being held. In this case sera Mallegra was clutching her legs when she vanished. It seems that contact with other people is no protection against being abducted.

This brings the total of missing people to five from the Inner Bailey and the Outer Bailey. The missing are Lady Charmiam, Mistresses Josie and Juliana, and seras Alyndra and Kona. It is unknown if there is any connection between the women. It is also unknown if anyone has been taken from the Under Bailey.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask all readers please indicate to me through discretion any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Sera Tine
Senior Chronicler