Fifteenth Day of the Twelfth Moon,
Twentieth Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Chronicler of the Court, I hereby submit the account of
An Unexpected Audience with Queen Vivienne.

During a surprise visit to the center of the bridge this evening, Her Majesty Queen Vivienne and Her Highness Princess Maeveen discussed Yule plans and the Queen spoke with several Commoners. The Queen's usual audience at the ninth late bell was taken outside the Royal apartments when the Royal personage desired to a stroll. Accompanying Her Majesty were Ladies Sinvy and Charmiam and protecting her were Her equerry, Mistress Heulyn, with Princess Maeveen as a Squire.

Her Majesty discussed Yule plans with the small princess and tasked Her Highness with decorating the middle of the bridge. There was mention of a large Yule tree and peppermints and caramels. Suddenly the rich, lush smell of gingerbread was noticed, and Squire Maeveen gasped, "Oh no! My gingerbread walls! The whole Under is going to drown." and disappeared in a shimmer of moonlight. Her Majesty reminisced that Princess Maeve when she was younger, had flooded the Under Bailey with purple dough.

The Queen then questioned some of those present about their Dreams and the ideals that would make them happy here in the Castle. She shared, "We all seek a purpose in life wherein we feel relevant, where we belong, and our soul is thus at ease. It is called balance. That is why you are here, ultimately." She said that what would make Her most happy would be, "To see all of you prosper, to rise to your Dreams, to become the best version of yourselves, better than in any life you lived before this one. That is what would make Us most happy. To sit upon Our great throne and watch you all flourish."

Sera Taite spoke to Queen Vivienne of her desire only to sculpt. Sera Yolanda asked for forgiveness for disappointing Her Majesty in the past. Queen Vivienne responded to sera Yolanda, "There is no reason why you could not become Honored Guest again by the next Court, your rank was stripped but not barred from being attained anew. The same applies for Meryl, Diana, anyone else removed from Our Court. Even ser Gareth, most infamous for his exile and the only person We have ever truly exiled so, saw his Honored Guest returned." After further discussion with sera Yolanda, Her Majesty appointed her as Pursuivant Herald on the ninth link of the Great Chain. Sera Aleysia took the opportunity to express her pride at rejoining the Inquisition and serving Her Majesty.

The audience lasted for some two or three bells until our gracious sovereign called Her household to Her side and departed.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Tine
Chronicler of the Court