X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violet Light Precedes Appearance of the Shadow Assassin

Tenth Day of the Third Moon,
    Twenty-First Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Chronicler of the Court, I hereby submit the account of
    Violet Light Precedes Appearance of the Shadow Assassin.

Tonight the Shadow Assassin of the Triangle, Miyako, was again seen in the Outer Bailey. Sera Alyndra reported that sometime after midnight, she was in the corridor near the Dining Hall with a newly awoken, sera Lilifer, when Miyako appeared. Sera Alyndra spoke to the Shadow Assassin who simply ignored her and continued past towards the Gate Courtyard.

Sera Lilifer reported that a blinding violet light had briefly lit the skies just before Miyako’s appearance.

There have been strange noises for over a week. Late on Thors evening, the fifth day of this moon, several guests were gathered or passing through the Outer Bailey courtyard when a low groan was heard accompanied by a soft hissing like the release of steam from beneath their feet.

Again in the early evening of Saturns the seventh, further disturbing sounds were heard. Guests heard a low hissing, followed by a sharp crack from below. Very shortly after, a low groan echoed throughout the halls and corridors of the keep and in the Outer Bailey courtyard, tendrils of shadow begin to seep forth through the cracks in the stone, bubbling and popping with a soft hiss. After some time, the shadows seem to dissipate and return to normal.

These signs are coming more frequently and residents are advised to be prepared for conflict.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Tine
    Chronicler of the Court

Mistress Tine
    Royal Chronicler of the Court
    Squire to Sir Edstave
    Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
Working...
X