Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Sounds and Royal Preparations

Strange Sounds and Royal Preparations

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Aspirant Chronicler, I hereby submit the account of Strange Sounds and Royal Preparations.

In the evening of the twelfth day of this moon, a large group had gathered on the bridge in response to hearing a slow groan and breaking sound, followed by soft pop and a hiss ringing from far beneath.. Prince Bertram had arrived, accompanied by His fae guardian, Dame Azure. He was heard to say that He was recalling Dame Azure to full service for the foreseeable future. He also said that Master Quilp would be returning to the surface for the Armoury and that there was to be a war council formed.

Prince Bertram had barely finished speaking when a shrill churring like the sound of a thousand voices emanated from the abyss below. The Prince left to check on Her Majesty and the Chancellor. Those remaining on the bridge discussed the need for eyes watching below for what was happening. Sir Pete brought to the attention of all that perhaps the Conclave had heard or seen something and would send word. In his words 'We reckon the Triangle is stirring.'

Sera Alyndra reported that the noises had been heard as far away as the Phoenix Room.

Mistress Tine added that among the strange events, had been a visit from the dark elf, Zaedra, to the Practice Hall the night before. Zaedra, declared an Enemy of the Crown, was seeking information about the Triangle’s Shadow Assassin, Miyako.

Everyone is being warned to use caution and report anything strange or unusual. And perhaps it would be wise to brush-up on knowledge of those that are enemies of the crown.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service,

Aspirant Chronicler

Elora Winslet
    ~Elora Winslet~

Aspirant Chronicler
    Awakener
Working...
X