Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Triangle Symbols Spotted Throughout Marrach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Triangle Symbols Spotted Throughout Marrach.

Thirtieth of the Third Moon,
    Twenty-First Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty, and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Junior Chronicler, I hereby submit an account of Strange Triangle Symbols Spotted Throughout Marrach.

On the twenty third day of the moon, it was reported that a strange symbol was marked into the cistern tower found on the top of the Northern Tower. This symbol was drawn to look like an upside down triangle with a line through it. This was identified as the symbol for the element of Earth and there was great speculation about what kind of message it sends to the denizens.

On the thirtieth of the third moon, one week later, another symbol was reported seen on the east wall of the Outer Bailey baths. This symbol was marked as an upright triangle with a line drawn through it. This is the elemental symbol for Air, the opposite of Earth.

Ser Melle said about the blue symbols that they are "Used in both alchemy and the Faith, it seems," and noted that blue is the color of alchemy.

There may be more symbols to follow. If anyone sees any strange markings similar to the ones mentioned in this chronicle, please report it to the Royal Army and the Royal Sorceress as soon as possible. Denizens, please take care and stay safe.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm.

Caedus Bane
    Junior Chronicler
    ser Caedus Bane
    - Junior Chronicler
    - Junior Librarian
    - Unbound Student of the Sorcery Project
Working...
X