X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disintegration of Candy Canes

Seventh Day of the Fourth Moon,
    Twenty-First Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Chronicler of the Court, I hereby submit the account of
    Disintegration of Candy Canes.

During the Yule Festival at the end of the twentieth YRA, Her Highness Princess Maeveen provided much fun and many interesting things for residents to consume, use and keep. Among these were oversized striped candy canes which functioned as practice one-handed swords. The handles were wrapped in licorice and the pommels looked like an ornament made of red rock candy. The peculiar weapons were sturdy and a little sticky.

The canes stood up well in use against the various foes that appeared in the Royal Hunting Grounds during Yule and guests continued to use the canes as practice weapons in the three moons since Yule ended. The sturdiness of the canes ended tonight. Ser Melle was wielding one in each hand at a practice around midnight, when a sudden rush of tiny, creepy little faeries attacked the candy cane swords, gnawing them away until they vanished. Ser Melle was left empty-handed and withdrew from the bout.

It is believed that all the candy canes from Yule are now gone.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Tine
    Chronicler of the Court

Mistress Tine
    Royal Chronicler of the Court
    Squire to Sir Edstave
    Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
Working...
X