X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakener's Dinner for Newly Awaken Guest

Twentyth Day of the Seventh Moon,

Twenty-first Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty, and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Junior Chronicler, I hereby submit an account of Awakener's Dinner for Newly Awaken Guests.

On the twenty-sixth day of the sixth moon, the Awakeners held a special dinner to welcome recent newly awaken denizens to the castle. This event took place in the Dinning Hall's reflectory. Hosted by sera Taite the Acting Royal Awakener, she prepared an appetizing meal that consisted of breaded beef cutlets, baked trotter, and stuffed mushrooms. Refreshment drinks provided were almond milk, chamomile tea, and coffee. For desert, the newly dawn had ice cream and apples.

The dinner was to see how the new guests were adjusting to their new life, considering they woke in the last few moons under strenuous conditions of the castle's war with the Triangle. Sera Taite felt it was her duty to make sure they were feeling safe and to answer any questions they may have had. She also wished for them to meet each other that they may form friendships that help ease tension with the castle's current war state.

A heart warming scene was witnessed as Sir Adahn was reunited with ser Ammanas as the two are very close as brothers. General conversations over dinner included older denizens and their first memories of awakening which the newer guests also shared. There was discussion of the Faith's Alignment Ritual as that has been a more recent event for the castle.

The newly denizens that gathered were seras Susan and Shanna, and sers Bertalis and Tyrus. Sers Oyoho and Ammanas were also in attendance and both had reawoken recently. Other guests that attended the dinner were Sir Adahn, Mistress Auriela, seras Alyndra and Kassa, and Awakener ser Westley.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;

Caedus Bane
    Junior Chronicler
    ser Caedus Bane
    - Junior Chronicler
    - Junior Librarian
    - Novitiate Sorcerer of the Sorcery Project
Working...
X

Debug Information