X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince's Equerry Kidnapped

Twenty-ninth Day, Seventh Moon,
    Twenty-First Year of Recent Awakenings

In accordance with the will of Her Majesty and in upholding the duties charged to me as Royal Chronicler of the Court, I hereby submit the account of
    Prince's Equerry Kidnapped.

Last evening, just before midnight, there was a dramatically cold feeling in the air. Sir Pete and sera Kaori came across Megaera in the Outer Bailey courtyard and engaged in conversation with her. Sir Pete said he tried to convince the high fae to work together with Marrachians against the Triangle. The prime elemental listened, but without being swayed and eventually took off with a screech, leaving icy mists in the courtyard and a boulder blocking the way through the western arch.

The mists also began to seep into the Dining Hall from the Grand Passage. Those present retreated to the Sunset Room where they were joined by Sir Pete and sera Kaori. They had made their way around and down using the ladder from the western parapets to the Gate Courtyard. Soon after, Megaera the Wrathful appeared. A small, pale blue faery arrived just after Megaera. She had brown hair, hooves and a tail and wore no garment. The faery seemed neither friendly nor hostile and spoke briefly in a foreign language.

After inspecting Sir Pete, Mistress Rikka, seras Auriela, Fayne and Kaori and sers Ammanas and Westley, Megaera grabbed Prince Bertram's Equerry. Ser Ammanas reported, "She could tell Rikka had had alchemist training." Mistress Rikka was marked and the Wrathful One left with the mistress and the faery. Ser Ammanas spoke of Megaera and said, "She was vague. Rikka 'would do,' and that they had 'work to do.' And that she was enough of an alchemist."

Exiting the Sunset Room, a group of Megaera's birds was discovered in the Gate Courtyard. These were dispatched by Sir Pete, ser Westley and Watchwoman Kassa, with the aid of Lady Charmiam's household guard. The Grand Passage outside the Dining Hall and the Outer Bailey courtyard are both still full of mists. Those who are immune to the mists were breaking up the boulder from the Grand Passage side. No one was injured during the above incidents.

Guests are reminded not to linger outdoors where they attract more of the birds and harpies, and where the risk of falling rocks is great. The mists are dangerous, and it should be noted that Nerina might not heal those wounded. The Royal Necromancer might not revive those killed.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections. I humbly ask all readers to please indicate to me discreetly, any falsehoods I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, The Office of the Chronicler, and the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Realm.

Mistress Tine
    Royal Chronicler of the Court
    Last edited by Tine; 07-30-2020, 03:19 AM.

Mistress Tine
    Royal Chronicler of the Court
    Squire to Sir Edstave
    Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
    Duelist Society Pledge
Working...
X

Debug Information