X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardor Day - The Counsel's Reverse Auction

15th Day, 10th Moon, Year Seven of the Recent Awakenings

The Counsel's Ardor Day Reverse Auction

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach: in accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, upholding the duties charged to me as Aspirant Chronicler, I hereby submit the chronicle of The Counsel's Ardor Day Reverse Auction.

At twelve bells on Ardor Day, the Counsel held a Reverse Auction. The rules were simple: a series of categories would be named, and each team was to offer an item that suited the category. No participant was permitted to leave the room while the auction was in play, thus limiting teams to only what could be carried into the room.

Three teams, each with three members, were formed. Seras Adalyn, Chasity, and Theresa formed one team, Doctor Destini and seras Brighde and Jipsy made up another, and Mistress Tristana, sera Jerisa, and ser Corin rounded out the participants.

Counselor Lalaine led the auction, with categories including things that were edible, drinkable, and brightly colored. Laughter swept the room when she asked for something that could be worn and sera Theresa produced from her basket a peach codpiece. Other creative items included Mistress Tristana offering a lock of her hair when asked for something that grows.

At the end of the ten preplanned requests, two teams were tied. After thinking a moment, sera Lalaine requested from the two teams an item that was completely clear. After carefully considering, Doctor Destini offered a glass vial and her team won the game. They were each presented with a red wool blanket for winning, and every participant was given a red ribbon.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. It is through the preservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Grace and give strength to those that will follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;

ser Corin Montagne,
    Junior Chronicler
    Last edited by Jerisa; 10-15-2006, 04:45 PM.
Working...
X