X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardor Day - Almoners' Auction

15th Day, 10th Moon, Year Seven of the Recent Awakenings

The Almoners' Auction

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach: in accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the chronicle The Almoners' Auction.

Leading the Silent Auction for the Almoners, sera Theresa greeted those assembled in the Sunset Room. "We will be auctioning off a few picnic dates with select individuals today in a silent auction." she explained. The picnic dates will be complete with a Royal Player to provide music, as well. Bidders were invited to submit scrolls with bids; offers would be evaluated by sera Theresa, Mistress Adalyn, and sera Brighde.

Some of the persons named in the auction were present in the Sunset Room, and were invited to speak a word or two about themselves, and then sera Theresa invited the attendees "Get out your scrolls and start bidding!"

At length, the winning entries were announced:
    Isobel... I am sure ser Nafial will be able to keep you entertained on your picnic with him!
    Mistress Adalyn... ser Walerian will be a wonderful guest on your picnic, I am sure!
    Finna... You are lucky enough to enjoy a fun and friendly date with Acolyte Kitra!
    Brighde... ser Fezwin is sure to show you a great time on your date!
    Doctor Destini... Constable Gunn is the highest bidder! Have a great time on your date with him!
    Nafial... enjoy your picnic date with sera Chasity!
    Earen... Have a great time with sera Finna!
    Doctor Kyle... I am sure you will have a lovely time with Acolyte Kitra!
    Allain...Be sure to make Chronicler Jerisa set her stylus down and stop working while she's at your picnic with her!

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. It is through the preservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Grace and give strength to those that will follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;