X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chocolate Social

13th day of the 12th moon, 7YRA

The Chocolate Social

In accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, upholding the duties charged to me as Aspirant Chronicler, I hereby submit the chronicle The Chocolate Social.

On the 11th day of the 11th moon a most wonderful event did occur within Inner Bailey Ballroom, the Chocolate Social a gathering to celebrate chocolate in all of its delectable forms.

Hosting the event was both Doctor Destini as well as Mistress Adalyn two of the kind denizens also known for putting together Ardor Day. Many guests were in attendance Lord Gracien, Sir Darvius, seras Finna, Tinne, Alyse, Chorus, Etaine, Brighde, Helena, Mena, Camellia and Sinvy as well as sers Kyle and Earen.

Decorations for the event were set to the theme of the social with colors of caramel and vanilla spread throughout. To further entertain guests sera Camellia graciously played music and sera Alyse sang for the gathering.

Served at the gathering and the obvious main focus were many treats crafted from chocolate everything from shaped chocolate morsels to look like roses or music notes to slices of chocolate cake. It was sera Etaine that made the statement, "Forget about love -- I'd rather fall in chocolate!".

After much conversation and some dancing attention was gained as Mistress Adalyn made an important speech, announcing the forming of the Primrose Society. The Society is a group of Inner Bailey women who desire to better the keep in many ways. Working on charitable projects, crafting strong friendships and bonds as well as being proper role-models are just some of the things the Primrose Society wishes to complete. It was also mentioned that forming the Primrose Society was a long time dream of Handmaiden Aleena and mentioned that the Society will begin formally upon her return.

To show his support for the new organization Lord Gracien stepped forth and presented 4 bottles of fine Merlot feeling that they would be quite pleasant with the chocolate. Lord Gracien then said, "The enjoyment of refined delicacies is at the forefront of courtly life and it was only natural to show my heartfelt support.".

With this the Social was brought to a close with all guests pleased and the desire for chocolate sated sera Etaine spoke again saying, "Thank you so much for holding this. T'was a wonderful diversion and the Primrose Society sounds wonderful.".

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I ask that the readers indicate to me any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;
    Duke Sol glances over you inconsequentially, "Ah. One of those."
Working...
X