• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gargoyle's Third Visit

Third Month, Twenty-third Day
    Year Eight of the Recent Awakenings

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach;

In accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, and in upholding the duties charged to me as Junior Chronicler, I hereby submit the chronicle of the gargoyle's third visit.

On the Eighteenth day of the third moon, Sergeant Raulison and Court Chronicler Jerisa were in the courtyard when the gargoyle creature known as Cebrix returned. It descended from the skies once again, plummeting with great speed until it seemed as though it might crash into the pavement stones, but it instead landed with grace and dexterity.

Sera Jerisa tried to communicate with it as more people arrived on the scene, among them Lady Amoret. The gargoyle spoke a broken form of Teanga, displaying much difficulty in speaking words with more than one syllable. Among the things it said were, "Fix U-lot," Uloth being the name that was determined to belong to the broken statue it called its sister, and "Ce-brix help Mar-at". Presumably, the creature implied that it would give aid to Marrach in exchange for helping fix its sister.

The creature then attempted to communicate through pantomime. It crouched by the fountain and then began a crude interpretation of performing manual labor. Following this, it then began to imitate singing or orating and that such might direct magical energies to the broken statue of its sister.

Those present told the creature that the denizens of the castle would do their best in trying to fix its sister. Satisfied, it stated that it would return and then took wing, disappearing once more into the skies.

Sera Ennah then presented her plan to fix the wing of the broken statue, which consisted of four steps: to make a mold from wood, to make a wing using rubble, clay and mortar, to use the crane to move the wing into place, and then shape a supporting cast around the replaced wing.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. It is through the preservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Grace and give strength to those that will follow in our wake.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;

Chronicle XVII
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to her kohl-lined button eyes.
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to you.
    StoryPlotter Odjit draws her finger over her throat slowly.

OOC -- Rhomulus says, " you realize... of all the people on here you're one of the few to make me look up a word?! lol"
Working...
X