Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

The Astrology Circle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Astrology Circle

9th month, 24th day, Year Eight of the Recent Awakenings

The Astrology Circle

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach;
    In accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Chronicler, I hereby submit an account of The Astrology Circle

The Astrology Circle is a sub-division school of the Royal Collegium. We are considered both an Outer Bailey and Inner Bailey Circle our Sponsors are that of the Collegium. We are a quiet circle much like the Inquisition.

It was founded by both Doctor Dittersdorf and ser Gareth and to this day our prior sponsors were Doctor Dittersdorf and Master Johnathan. Currently led by Chairperson Acolyte Kitra and Co-Chairperson and Instructor Mitsuko. Our members consist of many deverse denizens all of which are not students of the Collegium but are curious or talented with insight or prophesy all interested in heavenly matters.

Whether it be historical or mythical lore. As a circle member we scientifically, astronomically scan the stars carefully observating, investigating, contemplating, researching, recording, and cataloguing the Marrachaian skies.
    There are many studies we work with within the circle to improve denizen knowledge of the sky above. Zoodical Astrology, Physical Astronomy, Constellation Analysis, Symbolism, Study of Correlting Events and Observational Study.

Whether you study the celestial bodies to find hidden information of events to come, or point out things that have occurred, you will also be able to learn how the sky affects personality and human affairs.

The key to searching the stars is patience, in addition to constant study and research of many devoted moons to come to any conclusion you must have Patience. Not everything is crystal clear at first and sometimes you must research and re-research even your own research to come to a better explanation of the scientific phenomenal.
    The roster has many individuals that are both members and non members of the Collegium. The Astrology Circle challenges its members to have a focus and wish to join the Collegium sometime in the future. The Circle are reconstructing and we are seeking sponsorship, unfortunately this can not be written of at this current time.

The Circles current members consist of Lady Avaria, Acolyte Xewe, sers Trisan, Magnus, Allain, Morbidro, Noranen and Malbryn and seras Kittyn, Ayame, Rebekah, Izzie, Lyriss, and Elaine. The current leaders of the Circle are Acolyte Kitra and ser Mitsuko.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;
    Voltamir Kysarrian
Working...
X