X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Week's Tulip Tea Time

Penned on the 15th day, 4th moon, Year Twelve of the Recent Awakenings

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach;

In accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, and in upholding the duties charged to me as a Junior Chronicler, I hereby submit an account of Guild Week's Tulip Tea Time.

Denizens were treated to tulip gifts and a variety of teas at Guildmistress Kalare's Tulip Tea Time on the 10th day of the 4th moon. ''Welcome to Tulip Tea Time,'' the Guildmistress greeted as each denizen arrived in the Garden Suite. ''Take a tulip and join us for tea and snacks!''

Guests selected their own tulip from the planter: red, yellow, white and pink tulips were available. The colors of the tulips have their own meaning, as Aide Adriana explained. Red means a ''Declaration of Love.'' The color pink signifies ''Affection and Caring.'' Yellow tulips represent ''Hopeless Love,'' and white ones stand for ''Eternal Love.'' The Garden Society isn't exclusively about flowers; the guild also promotes herbs and plant-related lore.

Upcoming events during Guild Week were discussed at length over the next bell. About the Rose Art contest, Guildmistress Kalare elaborated, ''It is not based on skill, but on the use of the theme: 'A Rose in Winter.''' Entries were expected by the end of the 4th moon. ''Even if you just draw stick figures, if you can show a unique use of the theme, you could win!'' Winning contestants were announced at the Rose Ball.

Treats were enjoyed while the denizens conversed, including candies, berry tarts, fruit, and sambocades. The event was attended by ten denizens.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. It is by means of the conservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Majesty and give substance to those that follow.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lord Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;

Junior Chronicler
    Prue
Working...
X