X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaching Northern

Penned on the 10th Day, 8th Moon, 16th YRA

To the Denizenry of Her Majesty's Castle Marrach;

In accordance to the will of the Lord Chamberlain, and in upholding the duties charged to me as Senior Chronicler, I hereby submit the chronicle of Teaching Northern

On the 10th day of the 8th moon, a language lesson was held in the lecture hall of the outer bailey. The lesson was led by sera Merrynn while the Patron of the Language Project Association, ser Mitsuko, watched on from the back of the room.

The focus of the lesson was Northern and began with sera Klara and ser Galer. Armsman Tyr'Gunn would later join and take part in the pronunciation and storytelling exercises. Save for the occasional ghostly apparition, the lesson concluded without incident.

This chronicle will be subject to changes and corrections, as I humbly ask that the readers indicate to me through their discretion any falsehood I may have mistakenly communicated. It is through the preservation of the Past that we continue to serve Her Grace and give strength to those that will follow in our wake.

In service to Her Majesty Queen Vivienne, the Lady Chamberlain, the Chronicler's Office, and the Denizenry of our Gracious Queen's Realm;

Chronicle LXVII

Senior Chronicler
    Master Emerick
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to her kohl-lined button eyes.
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to you.
    StoryPlotter Odjit draws her finger over her throat slowly.

OOC -- Rhomulus says, " you realize... of all the people on here you're one of the few to make me look up a word?! lol"
Working...
X