• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star names

Game God,

Any reason why we can't have alpha and numerical star names
    Sepiriz
    Captain of the Fates

It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.

Because that's how the game currently determines whether a star can be renamed or not.

(e.g., X9 is taken as an original starname, and thus can still be renamed. Xi cannot.)

At some point in the future I'm going to start abstracting all of the data concepts in the game, including stars,and that should allow me to better add new info, like a "Can Rename" flag.

Shannon

Comment

Thanks, I look forward to it and sorry for the faux pas in regards to positioning the thread under the Hegemony Players Board!
      Sepiriz
      Captain of the Fates

It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.

Comment

Not a problem at all. I have admin tools for the forums just begging to be used.

Shannon

Comment

! 7|-|1|\||< 17 \/\/0|_||_|) 83 4|\||\|0`/1|\|6 70 |-|4\/3 574r |\|4|\/|35 1|\| 1337

Comment

! 46r33 \/\/17|-| |\/|37807, 8|_|7 ! \/\/4|\|7 |\/|7 571|\||<1|\| |\||_||\/|3r1( 574r |\|4|\/|35, f00!
            Foxcat

Comment

Working...
            X