Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

We just need one more player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just need one more player.

Sign up for a regular game so's we can get this baby started! Sign up. Sign up. Sign up!

That is all.
    "Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
    you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
    you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive"

New game forming up!

There's a new game forming up--jump in, people!

Yay!
    "Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
    you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
    you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive"

Comment

We are so close. One player, any player. Cheers.
      Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

I registered but nothing happened >.o

Comment

More than enough people on the waiting list, but still no game starting.
          The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
          Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

I Want To Play Again I Miss This Game!!!

Comment

Bump bump bump
              Die Happy

Comment

I understand it taking a while to get started as we wait for enough people to sign up, but whats with the delay now?
                Tyr Gunn
                Lieutenant of the Queen's Regular Army

Comment

I think Shannon does a check to make sure everyone who signed up has an active account before the game begins. Atleast I hope thats what it is. This is what killed the game, and its a vicious cycle, less games starting, less people signing up. Its been more than a month since the first signup and the game hasnt started.

I have to reiterate, this is why this game needs NPC players. 7 People were signed up within 2 weeks, 9 a few days after that and none since the 14th.

NPC Players (the nobodies having a distinctive empire) means the game could have started weeks ago, and a new game could have been on the way to being started.

If I had come to Skotos to play this game and signed up, i'd be paying for two months before I even got to play. Ive said this repeatedly over the years, we need NPC players to fill the gap, its just that simple. If nothing else will keep things moving here, that atleast will.

Comment

If someone fills me in on how, I'd be down.

Comment

This thread is kind of an always "we need one more" we probabally need a few more than one. You go the the hegemony site (incase your just in the forums and not the hegemony site, its hegemony.skotos.net ) and then you click play now, sign up for a game, pick regular game. Simple.

Comment

Does anyone still play this game any more? I signed up for a test game thing, seing as I'm a newb... Any sort of rough idea how long it'll take before a game can start? I really want to give it a go, since the idea looks great.
                        Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
                        Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
                        Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

skip the test game, go for the real game where real people are waiting, nothing like trial by fire.

Comment

But we only need one more perosn in the trail game. One more.
                            Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
                            Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
                            Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information