Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

#1052 - Wheel Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1052 - Wheel Classic

To all those playing in Game 1052 Wheel Classic:

Hello!

This is my first time playing GE and I'm excited. I know one other player has contacted me, and I'm looking forward to interacting with the rest of you.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm new and learning the ropes. I think I get the concept, so hopefully things will go smoothly.

Anyone else who wants to contact me should do so!

QUESTION: Is there a thread used for the game to communicate with all players at once? Or are you supposed to do so through the diplomacy messages?

You can create a single "alias" in diplomacy to send messages to however many you like at once.
    Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information