Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

RP game anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP game anyone

Yeah, the title says it all. One looking, anybody else?
    Die Happy

Yes.

gather support in the RP game forums too.

So thats two people, we need 10 more asking for it.

Comment

Interested!

Comment

Im in too.

Comment

I'm in. Already signed up for the next game.
          Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

If I recall correctly Shannon sets it up independent of the regular game. One of the reaon is because it is a little something extra and participation by everyone makes it more entertaining for all.
            Die Happy

Comment

RP Games are not available for signup due to how few people regularly play Hegemony anymore, they used to be though.

Just like normal games, but with a story, a theme, maybe something else.

We tested out Space Stations for the first time in an RP game.

You are not represented by your "name" in the list, but by your race, so "The Crysti" or rather Crysti the (assume race here)

Some of us have our own approved races, and ofcourse they get different bonuses, less ships, more range to start, more speed , less money, etc. One even started with an extra planet once if I remember.

In RP Games, alot of times the Vhulrgh (sp) or nobodies actually attack and become aggressive, meaning attack can come from anywhere.

I also had the honor of being GEH's first villan, atleast the most successful one, the other guy didn't fair so well.

RP games give you the chance to be your character in the game, you can do that in regular games, but sometimes people think your just weird and crazy.

Also, RP games could follow a story line, if we revived the story, whatever it was (I forget now) or make a new one, that would be cool too.

Another special type of game is the Team Game.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information