Dead Game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Game?

I see there has been 12 players signed up for weeks and no current games on going. Is this game dead now? It is sad, since I played this game before it was bought by skotos to see it go.

Only a few weeks? >.>; It usually takes a little while longer. I'll sign up to add to the number, but I don't really intend to play.

Shannon will start a game once in a while if enough people are ready though, I think.
    -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Originally posted by Usuichii View Post
      Only a few weeks? >.>; It usually takes a little while longer. I'll sign up to add to the number, but I don't really intend to play.

Shannon will start a game once in a while if enough people are ready though, I think.
      I'll yell at Bactrian to start one. He'll probably join....

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
      HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

RIP hegemony
        may it rest in piece

Comment

i use to love this game *sigh*

The silent reflection is broken by Royal, as usual, the most opinionated and obnoxious of the group. He tosses his booted feet upon the tables surface, his silvered mask gleaming in the firelight as it turns to face Lividium, “What the hell do you want now?” Typical Royal tactfulness of course. The rest of table grins, laughs or smirks as they deem appropriate.

Comment

Working...
          X