Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Poke, poke...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poke, poke...

I remember playing this game a few times years ago (and always losing). Just checked in and saw that some people have been waiting for the next round since March of this year. Probably only one slot left for the Regular game. Someone should take it.

I would grab the spot, but I largely forget how to play. I remember the need to log in often to make strategic plans. If these rounds happened faster I'd try it again.

Anyhow, I'm posting here in case this game can be picked up once more. It's always better for the community.
    Baracchi tears a hunk off a food ration.
    Baracchi takes a few bites of a food ration.
    You whisper to Baracchi, "[did you just rp tearing a hunk off the food ration!??]"
    Baracchi whispers to you, "[my bp should be arriving any minute ]"
    Storyguide Calades responds, "Unlikely."

Elwood says:
    just a lil somethin to get u hot
    Time online: 16 hrs.
Working...
X

Debug Information