• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 610: "HourGlass of the Beast"

Enjoy.

Shannon

Just one question.

Shannon... why do you hate me? To stick me in the middle is one thing, but I'm so close to Iituem's homeworld that my salivary glands are going nuts, and I'm starting to get a rather annoying twitch.

Must...impale...*gasp*....homeworld....

Why must you be so cruel?
    Locke
    "Enjoy Life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Comment

Enjoy, I am stuck up here like the wax in some demented animal's ear! How can anyone enjoy that.

The Diplomatic channels in this Galaxy also seem to be clogged with someone's ear wax too. Not much is getting through or else everyone is asleep on their respective thrones. Wake up you lot and smell the gum leaves!
      Koala
      Lord of the gum trees
      May the eucalyptus be with you

Comment

Heh, maybe it's just you and me versus 10 sleepers, my sabertoothed koala pal.

Now *there's* a fun matchup. Oooo... watch them not fight back. How riveting. How thrilling. Be still my beating heart.

Cheeky twerp,
        Locke

Comment

OK, I'll stop hiding behind the defense that it's computer randomness who picks the terrible positions.

You're right, SJP. I'm out to get you. Wait until you see the nobodies near you start launching their DPs; then you'll wish you'd been nicer to me.

Shannon

Comment

I'm awake

Not fight back hardly. but good luck cause i will need it against you all senior Warlords

Comment

(Raises his hand and coughs)

Never fear, I'm sure most of us are quite awake... just not responding to your collective whining!

An interesting selection of emperors in this game. A few old hacks, some squeaky new faces, two folks come out of a lengthy hiatus.... and me, of course. I must invite you all to dinner quite soon. My banquets are legendary, y'know, but if you don't hopefully you will all discover the fact for yourselves firsthand before the next three weeks have passed.

~Ramen~

Comment

*gasp* I knew Shannon was out to get me!! Woe is me, Woe - is- me! *sobs*

Heh, and who's this Ramen upstart anyway. Hmm... I'm not sure if I shoul keep you around for some amusing banter, or boil your tasty goodness in a lovely pepper and chicken broth.

The crotchety old hack,
                Locke

Comment

Oh please let me live, Mr. Sticky Goopy Guy!

Was I the only one surprised that this is a high wealth map? Good thing I had some redundancy in my expansion plans.

I'm also pleased that there weren't any no-shows this time. I'm surprised, because it took 2 weeks for this game's signup sheet to fill. Plus a couple of you lot ended up, shall we say, locationally challenged?

If you'll excuse me now, I'm going shopping. I'm perilously low on several crucial herbs, and I have too much of a brown thumb to grow my own.

Comment

Hmm.. how exactly does one's thumb get brown assuming it wasn't that color to begin with? Or is that a stupid question?

Yes yes yes, things are shaping up most nicely. I suppose I can't start complaining about no one being eliminated yet since it's only day 2, but somebody sure better kick the proverbial bucket before the end of this day or I'll be most disappointed.

So, who's it gonna be?

Not it!
                    Locke

Comment

this game's setup made me want a game where diplomacy (via anything but news of coarse) is illegal... disabled even.

Keep in touch, PM me with yahoo messneger. My ID is Fizgot. (and tell me who you are in CM so that I can know who Im talking to)

Comment

No way! I am enjoying all the trash talk we've been swapping via DM's waaaay too much to give it up!

Comment

I'm afraid I have to side with the noodlish entity on this one. The trash talk I've partaken of in this round has been grand. There shall be no talk of removing DMs!

On with the ranting! And let's see a bit more viciousness out here. Tear into that unsuspecting neighbor of yours, DP someone's homeworld, cast threats about willynilly. Let's see some chaos here!

Born and bred under power lines,
                          Locke

Comment

*a peculiar swarm of vultures slowly begin to circle above Ramen's head*

Comment

Anybody else have a newswire and fleets that disappeared??????

Comment

Working...
                              X