Big Kaboom! More Game001 Fireworks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Kaboom! More Game001 Fireworks!

For those who can understand the beauty of a concentrated strike of weapons of mass destruction: I am happy to present You the beautiful move Blossom of Doom / Blossom of Death. There is only one known beeing on earth who is capable to survive this terrible attack - Blaarg the lucky guy, I bow to Thee.

Smokin'!

-Froboz

p.s.: "Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open."
    -Lord Thomas Dewar ;-)

p.p.s.: I really wish I could have seen Your face, Blaarg.
    Last edited by Morhk; 04-04-2002, 09:15 AM.
    Kiss me.

BoD Collectors Edition

Not with all Dps, but still an impressive picture.

Beautiful Blossom of Death probes (Not in the the manual!)
    Kiss me.

Comment

When I got up this morning and saw what Mohrk had done to Blargg in game 001, my first thought was "dear god" and the second was "dear god" and the third was.. "dear, dear god."

I was genuinely shaken as a witness to the Bloom in action.

Comment

*Stares at Pic*

Holy Snots!

Gee... was someone SAVING a bit of cash to go out with a big bang or what????

Totally awesome. Glad I was not the reciepient!
        This Section is entirely OOC:
        If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun. ~ Katherine Hepburn
        "Wise sayings often fall on barren ground; but a kind word is never thrown away." ~ Sir Arthur Helps.
        "Boredom is the fear of self." ~ Comtesse Diane
        Angron - Well, if pouches were a little bigger, Faer would have a mobile home "

Comment

Re: Big Kaboom! More Game001 Fireworks!

p.p.s.: I really wish I could have seen Your face, Blaarg. [/B][/QUOTE]

You know how Mr. Spock raises his eyebrow and says, "Fascinating..." That was my face. Without the pointed ears.
          Got any World War II vets in the family? Check out my oral history web site, www.memoriesofwar.com

Comment

That is quite a move... how many DPs in total? I think we should give the mass DP strat a name, I nominate "The Morhk Tactic" cause, let's give credit where credit is due! Very impressive...
            Fate is just a way of telling the future after it's already happened.

Comment

mmmmmmh quite pretty... now... how did you save all that money for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Genns
                That is quite a move... how many DPs in total? I think we should give the mass DP strat a name, I nominate "The Morhk Tactic" cause, let's give credit where credit is due! Very impressive...

Looks like Mohrk wants to call it the Blossom of Doom, other options: the Mohrk Maneuver... Frobos Hangover... Blossom From Hell...
                Got any World War II vets in the family? Check out my oral history web site, www.memoriesofwar.com

Comment

I vote for "Black Blossom," though blossom of doom is fine with me.

Comment

oh my god... okay that's pretty funny, I must say... sad, but funny.
                    - Gali

"The here then gone again girl"
                    www.I have no lovely website anymore.com

Comment

That is the funniest damn thing I have ever seen.
                      Bite me.

Comment

Incredible.
                        Optio Takius Proteus of Legio I Invex, Cohort I Rearing Stallion, Eagle First Century, Lion Squad (retired).

Comment

*gasp*

SAINTED MOOS!

*faints*
                          Brassy
                          Originally posted by Max Powers
                          There are a lot of options out there outside of screwing with rank bonus to accomplish balance. I am more worried about people getting bored of the game because there are zero roleplay goals to be had which leaves mechanical goals, and those are effectively being capped.

Comment

Mainz, wa?

Theologie?
                            'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
                            -- Winston Churchill

POLITENESS, n.
                            The most acceptable hypocrisy.
                            -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

'Hitler had a good 20 to 30 IQ points on Bush, so comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler.'

Comment

Chemistry. Why? Need a pries+?
                              Kiss me.

Comment

Working...
                              X