People unwelcome in Docktown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People unwelcome in Docktown

The following people have been classified as unwelcome by the residents of Docktown, due to their unrepentant lack of respect to the good folk that live on this side of the city walls. They walk our streets under their own peril.
    • Steve Universo
    • Steve's cousin Andreas
    • Sturm

This message has been brought to you by the Docktowners.

I personally have never experienced Mister Steve to be anything less than polite.Perhaps a bit more detail is in order; for what reasons specifically have these men been banished? Moreover, by whose authority? Such a proclamation would be better served with the name of the person who proclaims such.

Dame Isidora di Cosenza, Mistress of the Hunt and Expedition

Comment

I agree with the Dame, I live in Docktown and have no issues with the list of members you've notated. I would like more details of why? I would also like to know whom the name of the poster is.

Miss Faith

Comment

The people of Docktown graciously understand the requests for clarification on the meaning of the original declaration and have put forth a more detailed statement.
        • Steve Universo has been understood to provoke and goad residents of Docktown, and attempting to present charges of assault after being on the losing side. His cousin Andreas has participated in his activities.
        • Sturm has been understood to speak ill of the streets of Docktown and putting on airs of being better than residents of similar station. He has also been deemed two-faced in his speech by declaring being able to "take out" Nobles of Newtown.
        The names presented are by no means banished from Docktown from a legal point of view. They are, as originally stated, unwelcome. However, their offenses have been noticed by the residents of Docktown. The original message intends to warn them of their current standing before popular opinion, and they are therefore recommended to stay within the vicinities of Newtown since their security can no longer be guaranteed.

Please bear in mind that this is not a conversation or debate, but an announcement of current standings as seen by Docktown. No further responses or clarifications will be offered. Further changes to the list will be posted as regularly as the servants of Docktown are able to, including addition and removal of these and other names.

Finally, the name of the poster lacks importance, being the point of these missives to reflect not the opinion of one individual, but of the heart and soul of those who choose to live on this side of the wall.

Comment

The voices of the streets have been heard, and two new names added to the list.
          • Steve Universo
          • Andreas
          • Sturm
          • Volerain, for consorting with Steve Universo, public drunkenness.
          • Achak, for treating some freedmen of Docktown as if they were slaves, blatant disrespect towards women.

Comment

Public drunkenness? Who seriously are these Docktowners because I assure you I am of Docktown and I don't care one bit if someone is drunk. Oh no that person got in a brawl, ban them from Docktown. This is just amusing.

Comment

Seem like thos Docktowners think they ar tea sippers from Newtown.

Comment

What I find amusing about this is the 'public drunkenness' comment, on those terms alone more than half of Docktown's current population should be banned. And on the disrespect of women- at least a handful more should be included on that list, enough to fill the bank's lobby just off the east commons at least. The rest of them I can see and understand.

Comment

Working...
                X