Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newtown Seamstress Shop

Newtown Seamstress Shop

As some of you may already know, I'm leading the project for the newtown clothing shop. What does this mean? I'll be in charge of bringing a plan, design, and price to the Council and having them vote on it.

However, I don't seek to do this alone therefore I ask that all scribe me if they have any suggestions on what they would like to see.

Fellow Clothiers: I especially hope to hear your input as this shop is for everyone and not just me.
    Crafters: I am seeking crafters to assist with this project, if you wish to be apart of it please scribe me your skill level. If you have a list of what you can make that would also be welcomed but it is not a must.

If anyone else has any questions or wish to assist please contact me.

If I don't get any replies within the next three days I'm going with my designs and choosing the crafters that I know best. Thank you to Nisha who did reply. You missive did not go unnoticed.

Comment

Could people not bid on the following items? I'm attempting to get material for the Newtown shop and it would be easier to do this without everyone making the price high for no reason. Thanks a bunch!

Crystal QuartzPearwood Lumber
      Creama Marfil Marble
      Silver Rods

Comment

Miss Orla,

If you contact me, the University has the following variety of marble already:

1 bonpierre rose marble
        1 marron fossil marble
        1 blue lapis marble
        1 azul macabus marble

Mrs. Rion Goode-Braon

Comment

Whoever is riding the prices up you're an arsehole and I hope you get yours. If you have a problem with that then say it to my face. That is all.

~ Orla

Comment

Seeking the following crafters:

Weaponsmith or Jeweler
            Carpenters
            Tailors and Seamstresses

Write me if you're interested in this project.

Comment

Working...
            X