Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Phase 1 Done]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

At this point, all of the Phase 1 Maintenance is Done, and we're awaiting word from our ISP on when Phase 2 will begin. We'll post a new announcement when it does.
See more
See less

{Curl Me Crazy} - A Day of Beauty and Pampering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {Curl Me Crazy} - A Day of Beauty and Pampering

Curl Me Crazy is excited to present our bi-weekly day of beauty and pampering.

This is a day where all styles and beauty treatments are absolutely free for all citizens of Triskellian.
    It will happen every other Mercredi, the time will be throughout the day so listen for the page announcement.

What to expect:
    * Hairstyling
    * Hair coloring (if able)
    * Haircuts
    * Hair Treatments
    * Foot baths
    * Hand/Scalp massages
    * Manicures
    * Games
    * Fun
    * Food
    *Drinks

All other stylists and crafters are invited to join us in this free day of fun to be pampered or donate their own skills.
    The first will begin on the Twentieth day of Yule!
Working...
X