Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing an Opportunity for Artists

To all whom it may concern;

It is my great wish to sponsor and inspire the arts within the city and as such, I am calling all artists to submit a portfolio of works to myself, Lady Emmaline Beaumont of the Avoirdupois Embassy.

You have one full month with which to assemble the portfolio. At the conclusion of this time period, I will curate a display of all the acquired works for public viewing at an event to be announced at a later time.

After the event, I will select one to two individuals for a sponsorship of the arts. These artists will receive the full sponsorship of myself as well as a healthy stipend for expenses and materials so that they might pursue the arts and grow their skills.

For more information or to submit your various works of art, please contact myself directly.

Sincerest regards,
    Lady Emmaline Beaumont

All submissions of artwork are due by the 15th of next month. You may submit multiple pieces of artwork and you are not relegated to any one medium. Sculpture, paintings, drawings, tapestries and sketch portfolios are all acceptable.

The pieces will be on display in the foreign embassy headquarters of the Avoirdupois for a period of one week, concluding with the Trade Emporium scheduled for the 22nd of next month, at which time all the artists are invited to the embassy to represent their art and potentially sell said art to the populace.

To repeat, all submissions must be received by the 15th of next month.

Warmest regards,
    Lady Emmaline Beaumont d’Avoirdupois

Comment

Working...
    X