Bisclavret House Meeting Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisclavret House Meeting Today

A polite reminder that the House Meeting of the Mighty Bisclavret shall be this day at 1:00. I look forward to sharing a drink and companionship with you in the den, and then as we practice our skills in martial arts.

Baronetess Morven inghean Roibeird Mackenzie

(3:00 P.M. EDT)

~Morven

politely re-pinned to the front of the board.

~Morven

Comment

As our embassy is currently holding an election, it would be good to attend the meeting so that we can discuss the options available. There will be a martial practice afterwards in the back garden, so dress appropriately.

(3:00 Eastern)

~Morven

Comment

Please keep this in mind, and join us for our regularly scheduled meeting today.

(3:00 EDT)

Comment

Moved to the front, and re-pinned.
          (3:00 Eastern, every Thursday, unless otherwise notified)

~Morven

Comment

I would appreciate it if all who should be at this house meeting manage to be in attendance. If you are not able to be there, please send me a scroll at your earliest convenience so that we can set a time to discuss some important matters.

~Morven

Comment

*scribed with a flowing script, that seems to float like water on the notice*

To all those whom it concerns,

The Household meeting for the Great House of the Bisclavret is to be rescheduled for next week at the usual time. Ambassador Morven is currently in deep in negotiations with a delegation from the Archduke, and will not be able to hold the meeting today.

In service to Ambassador Morven and the Great House of the Bisclavret,

Valeria Nix
              Lady-in-Waiting to Ambassador Morven

Comment

Working...
              X