The Sisterhood of Saint Helloise Choir

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sisterhood of Saint Helloise Choir

It is my great pleasure to announce the creation of a choir group open to all women and children in the city of Triskellian.

I have arranged with the resident Pastor of the Chapel located on the grounds of the Avoirdupois Embassy to host a biweekly practice for the Choir, as well as the acquisition of hymnal sheet music so that we may practice.

Additionally, I will be offering free lessons in Matriloquentia for the more traditional of the hymns.

After practicing and learning the hymns, it is my hope that we will be able to schedule a performance in the Cathedral to share the powerful music of Saint Helloise with the denizens of the City.

Please write me a missive expressing your your interest in the Choir. Refreshments, snacks, performance costumes and sheet music will be provided by myself for all rehearsals and performances.

Sincerest regards,
    Lady Emmaline Beaumont d’Avoirdupois

(OOC - we can definitely BB a lot of practices, and RP a few rehearsals as well to enjoy the RP brought along with that!! Once I know there is enough interested people, we can schedule a proper performance date and time, but in the meantime, we can get together and practice and share ideas!! Send a PM for OOC scheduling and a scroll IG to express your interest in joining!!)
Working...
X