Seeking a few different things!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a few different things!

Morning or good day or good evening to you all! Depending on what time of day you read this posting.
    I'm in search of a few different things and people. I'm getting up in age and it's become that time where, like
    so many others before me, I reevaluate my life. So I'm wanting to branch out a bit in my skill set. Get
    some hobbies. I'm a hair stylist by trade and that's really all I need to make the money I need month to
    month. So this is all for my own personal pleasure. The skills I mean.

So first and foremost I'm looking for someone to help me learn to heal folks. Just some first-aid training,
    nothing career oriented. My gal is just a little reckless with the way she makes money and I'd like to be
    able to go along and help her in some small way. Since I ain't got no combat training.

Next I'm looking for a highly skilled tailor. I need a couple of outfits made and while I got enough skill to
    keep my clothed I can't really do anything fancy. I can get you high quality cloth and dyes. You just gotta
    make the stuff. So, send me a missive.

I'd also like some tips on painting and drawing? I feel like that could be fun to do in my downtime.
    Maybe send some little doodles to my sister. I've always had a lot of respect for artists. Ya'll do
    amazing things with a brush or pencil or whatever you use. Like that mural near the West Commons
    in Docktown. That took a lot of skill.

Now I've this sling that I bought last time in the city. One those you use to throw rocks. So if anyone
    is around that can teach me about ranged fighting I might be able to pelt things with my gal
    when we're out. Would make me feel more useful at least.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about all. I think. Why am I rambling on paper? Oh, right.

I've run into a lot of great older friends since I got back but there's -a lot- of folks I don't know. Not
    even your names. So if you want to get together with a laid back, happy to entertain, often times
    colorful otter then drop me a note. I'm always happy to make friends. Over tea, coffee, liquor, food, books,
    etc, so on and so forth. So I guess that's actually my last thing.

Look forward to hearing from ya'll.

{**Tobias Rinkwell**}
    "Focus on the small, good things in your life. See them
    as little fireflies in the darkness surrounding you. Gather them up and put them in a jar and you'll
    have a nice nightlight to keep the darkness at bay."

-----------------------------

Noah, Adiza, Dru, Tobias
    Once played Mattimeo (Matt), Drosnan, Seened, Patrick

*an otter clad in blue and white clothing shuffles this to the front*
    as little fireflies in the darkness surrounding you. Gather them up and put them in a jar and you'll

Noah, Adiza, Dru, Tobias

Comment

*reposted by a colorfully dressed otter*

Noah, Adiza, Dru, Tobias

Comment

Working...
      X