Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

*a scroll tacked lackadaisically to the notice board*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *a scroll tacked lackadaisically to the notice board*

I Gemma sen Celiana wish it to be known publically that I follow the Teachings of the Church of S'Allumer, as is the tradition of members of House Avoirdupois.

Respectfully,

~Gemma sen Celiana
    - - -
    You're in docktown. If you want respect you should be in Newtown.
    Presbyter Ximen pauses as he can't quite think of something to be angry at you for but by S'allumer does he want to be angry with you.

How very informative. And here I thought it rather obvious that all proper members of society were followers of the tenets of the Church of S'Allumer. Is there any reason to doubt this fact? An announcement of this type only makes me doubt the veracity of the statement, and wonder why it is necessary.

Master Trader Harken Zeiss
    Slave Overseer of Triskellian
    Owner and Manager of the Zeiss Slavery Company
    OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Comment

I think it will suffice to say that she has learned the error of her ways and has now accepted the Raidiance.

May S'allumer be with her in her lessons

Signed, Brother Ximen, Servant of the Light
      Ximen: "Burn the heretic, purge the unclean, kill the abomination."
      Sang: "What happensssss happenssssss."
      Myrddin: "You, ah, you shouldn't really be, ah, doing that."

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information